Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
The Schumann Resonance 52mins ago

Some good weird & some weird

When I first saw this I was like what the heck is that horizontal band of photonic light doing with threads escaping towards the end & what is that single thread of rainbow doing on the lower plane

Then I saw the graph and it makes sense that many have departed or are departing lower frequency beings are departing the collective plane

Negative energy is not strong

Meaning this time Humans did it without the help of Angelic energy this means that the human collective is awake and conjoining more & more into its so
06:47 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
12 February, 07:32
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
so youre TELLIN ME theres a chance? yessssss

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
12 February, 07:39
In response Tim Qsentme to his Publication
Of course! Don't we keep saying GOD WINS! ☄️💫☀️😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
12 February, 07:24
🕊

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
12 February, 07:17
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Tatjana Stepanic @Tatjana
12 February, 07:05
Could you explain this little bit more,I have many people dying around me,does it have something to do with this??

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
12 February, 07:37
In response Tatjana Stepanic to her Publication
We are ascending to 5D .... these are light codes being sent to the Earth anyine who is not ready to ascend will have to do the 25900 years again

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
12 February, 06:49
I have very little idea what you're talking about, but I really enjoy reading it. LOL

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 February, 06:49
That is wonderful!