walker Fast @Fastwalker
05 July, 05:17
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Reminder

"But the govt wouldn't do that"

This still active...till this day ..but now they are also making business out of all this ...big players. The 1% Deletes. Bezos, Gates, Schwab, Rockefellers, RothschiIds, their corps and so on. Not to forget their clubs under many names into which they invite & corrupt the minds and souls of all they lock into and use as their pawns to do evil, as they summon and worship dark deities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
I wonder if they did something to my brother. He was in the army and had undiagnosed autism- maybe Asperger’s. Anyway he was a genius of sorts. Not much common sense unfortunately. The army wanted him for a special weapons program and he refused. He served two years. He then went on to have psychosis. Later they diagnosed him with paranoid schizophrenia. I just wonder if they experimented on him.
08:16 PM - Jul 05, 2024
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Telesia Birdwell, click on at the bottom under it