walker Fast @Fastwalker
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Reminder

"But the govt wouldn't do that"

This still active...till this day ..but now they are also making business out of all this ...big players. The 1% Deletes. Bezos, Gates, Schwab, Rockefellers, RothschiIds, their corps and so on. Not to forget their clubs under many names into which they invite & corrupt the minds and souls of all they lock into and use as their pawns to do evil, as they summon and worship dark deities.
05:17 PM - Jul 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
05 July, 08:16
In response walker Fast to his Publication
I wonder if they did something to my brother. He was in the army and had undiagnosed autism- maybe Asperger’s. Anyway he was a genius of sorts. Not much common sense unfortunately. The army wanted him for a special weapons program and he refused. He served two years. He then went on to have psychosis. Later they diagnosed him with paranoid schizophrenia. I just wonder if they experimented on him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
05 July, 08:01 (E)
In response walker Fast to his Publication
She mentions a drug 'BZ' here which I'd never heard of even after nearly 50 years of looking under the hood of all this type stuff (besides being a long time enthusiastic recreational LSD user myself).

"According to Dr. Solomon Snyder, a leading psychopharmacologist at Johns Hopkins University, which conducted drug research for the Chemical Corps, "The army's testing of LSD was just a sideshow compared to its use of BZ."

http://www.levity.com/acid...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
06 July, 08:14 (E)
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I should've added "decidedly for nearly two decades now 'ex' LSD user"

I do *not* recommend following in that particular footpath of mine ... along w/ many others I suppose