Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Did you know that the whole town of Sandy Hook got FREE Houses that were paid off in 2009, almost 3 years before the event?
😳

Credit for this classic video goes to LogicBeforeAuthority aka Daniel Alexander Cannon who was a Sandy Hook researcher that had his YouTube channel deleted.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
06:55 PM - Jul 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 July, 07:52
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Guess Alex Jones was right after all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 July, 08:36
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
When you consider how huge the 3-letter agencies have gotten, you begin to grasp the possibilities. You realize that spooks could be anywhere - and everywhere. During my Sandy Hook diving, it occurred to me that there are probably spook towns, too. Newton CT sure seems like a candidate to be a spook town.

I watched a lot of stuff about S-Hook and everything is suspect as hell. One later video showed entire neighborhoods that are all mowed and well-kept, but also apparently vacant.

It's not that far-fetched when you consider the deception they practice in the psyops they pull.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 July, 07:31
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I can’t believe true blooded Americans would deceive their own people like that. What kind of evil are these people born with? How do they live with that amount of guilt? Do they have any? Every Dog has its day.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
05 July, 07:56
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
out of all of them one family left town totally and didnt want anything to do with it yet their child was listed as died. one father is said to have committed suicide or maybe was gonna spill the beans? thats what happens when you play with the devil. we cannot blame the children of course they were only 5 or 6 but the parents and the families? and all the townspeople who supported it all?? the churches, police, firefighters etc etc etc.. the whole town was in on it.. must have been liberals as anyone with a conscience at all could not get away with that.. would they? did they really think they could for life?? they will suffer miserably... and i hope they do..the whole town should be roped off and not allowed outside the rest of their lives.. like a prison.. my neighbors great niece died.. she didnt go to the funeral so she knew.. excuses that didnt make sense.. knew the gramma and asked for her address to send a card. she said dont bother.. didnt put it together then boom. i knew.