Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 July, 06:55
Did you know that the whole town of Sandy Hook got FREE Houses that were paid off in 2009, almost 3 years before the event?
😳

Credit for this classic video goes to LogicBeforeAuthority aka Daniel Alexander Cannon who was a Sandy Hook researcher that had his YouTube channel deleted.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Guess Alex Jones was right after all.
07:52 PM - Jul 05, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 July, 08:36
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
When you consider how huge the 3-letter agencies have gotten, you begin to grasp the possibilities. You realize that spooks could be anywhere - and everywhere. During my Sandy Hook diving, it occurred to me that there are probably spook towns, too. Newton CT sure seems like a candidate to be a spook town.

I watched a lot of stuff about S-Hook and everything is suspect as hell. One later video showed entire neighborhoods that are all mowed and well-kept, but also apparently vacant.

It's not that far-fetched when you consider the deception they practice in the psyops they pull.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
06 July, 05:16
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
My years and years of research have shown me that the CIA are in fact behind, EVERY organisation, fraternity and brotherhood Military etc (every single one you could possibly think of has been infiltrated by them) and responsible indirectly through "programming" for all those "shootings" - most serial killings and almost every "protest".(Think BLM and ANTIFA).
The FBI get the flack,but thats all controlled (by them) sh!t.
I just want to know where and from whom they take their orders.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 July, 11:59
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Or the bottomless pot of cash they have available.