TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 July, 10:12
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDoes anyone have the website for the cancer treatment information, I just found out my neighbor has cancer and I want to give her the best help and treatment possible.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 July, 10:17
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
There are a few! which protocol are you thinking of? πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 July, 10:20
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈShe has breast cancer, but her blood cells came back clean after she did radiation. I just want to give her help for preventative and things that could help her, if it gets worse. I told her about apricot seeds.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

04 July, 10:22
Here’s One! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much. I appreciate that.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
10:24 PM - Jul 04, 2024
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
04 July, 10:27
Always πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ