TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 July, 10:12
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Does anyone have the website for the cancer treatment information, I just found out my neighbor has cancer and I want to give her the best help and treatment possible.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 July, 10:17
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
There are a few! which protocol are you thinking of? 🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 July, 10:20
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️She has breast cancer, but her blood cells came back clean after she did radiation. I just want to give her help for preventative and things that could help her, if it gets worse. I told her about apricot seeds.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
04 July, 10:24
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you so much. I appreciate that.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 July, 10:27
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Always 🥰🙏🏼