TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 July, 10:12
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDoes anyone have the website for the cancer treatment information, I just found out my neighbor has cancer and I want to give her the best help and treatment possible.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 July, 10:17
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
There are a few! which protocol are you thinking of? πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈShe has breast cancer, but her blood cells came back clean after she did radiation. I just want to give her help for preventative and things that could help her, if it gets worse. I told her about apricot seeds.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
10:20 PM - Jul 04, 2024
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
05 July, 09:25
Get her on selenium 200mg daily .

06 July, 04:03
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Georgeann.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 July, 04:00
Cancer Destroyer Protocol:

THERE IS NO REASON TO LIVE WITH CANCER . SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE FOR PETS/PEOPLE.

- Ivermectin, Pancur, HCQ
- Black Seed Oil
- Baking SODA
- Juicing GREENS/Apples/Berries/LEMON and add 2 tablespoons FLAX meal + CHIA seeds.
See book by Dr. who healed her LUPUS....."GoodBye Lupus" - same thing can be used for CANCER removal.

- Say the healing prayer inside the book by Dr. Joseph Murphy every morning upon waking up and right before falling asleep ("Power of The Subconcious Mind) This prayer can also be used to heal PETS and Family/Friends/etc.

- Castor oil inside of naval and/or CASTOR OIL Paks on breasts. See Youtube/Dr. Barbara O'neil.

See: Dr. Hulda Clark website and free ebook pdf download: The Cure For All Diseases. DrClarkStore DOT com / She also has a book on Amazon: "The Cure For All Advanced Cancers"

-CELERY juice protol (MedicalMedium DOT com website)

- SourSop tea daily.

- Follow Dr. Barbara O'neil on Youtube/TikTok/Twitt

05 July, 04:39
In response America First to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, America First.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

04 July, 10:27
and more:
I wish Her Well β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

04 July, 10:38
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you again. I so appreciate all of the links and help. God bless you all. Love you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

04 July, 10:22
Here’s One! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

04 July, 10:24
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you so much. I appreciate that.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ