URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
28 June, 08:15 (E)
How many?
That is nuts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 June, 09:13
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Exactly. Pretty much every fookin one. ONLY two I recognize as not in on this whole satanic charade are JFK and Trump. Honestly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 09:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Love it…
I agree Stephanie.

28 June, 09:56 (E)
Yep even fookin Washington was a fookin secret org. AND 13 bloodlines were "allotted" land here. ALL that past history is bs. "white mens germs killed the indians, SEE what they did, back then promoting death shots, setting folks up for that shit....BS they poisoned so many, and ANCIENT TUNNELS, FK even the flag had sinister origins. Remember the 13 back to what I said stars....SO we take that shit over also and make it our own. CUZ FK THEM that is why. PILGRIMS my ass.

28 June, 10:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Tunnels networked everywhere….
My father’s parents came from
Greece through Turkey
back in WW1.

EXACTLY and in Nam and on and on....I fkn hate demons. AND as our know came from a mil fam, couldn't really tell the soldiers in my fam that, but picked up MY part of being a real soldier also info wise cause it fkn infuriated me to know those men of valor were at risk because of these fkn demons. AND the VA is pharmakia central didn't wipe them out on the battlefield so try to slowly kill them with their concotions, and all countries better figure out the same mo there AND AGAIN FK THE UN>
10:06 PM - Jun 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it