Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
I'd like to ask for prayer. Over 2 and a half years ago. My oldest son and I came for a "vacation" to Florida. On the way down he was T-boned in Georgia. His neck was broken and he has problems with his back. It's been 2 years since his surgery. All Dr. appointments have been over for over a couple of months. He is doing very well...Just waiting for the attorneys now....still. We both are in prayer for them to finish...we would both like to go back home...though my son probably will be a Florida snowbird. I have my camper in a place that is pretty much a BLUE zone...Extremely hard place to live...planning a trip back up to Illinois, the middle of next month. My prayer is, that all with the attorneys will be done, and I can take my camper and everything, my son and I have accumulated. I really don't want to come back here. Thank you...
12:49 PM - Jun 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by Suzy2s in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
28 June, 02:57
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
Praying for you and your boy... good Momma...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
29 June, 08:49
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Thank you, so very much, this means so much to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 June, 02:55
Praying for you 🙏

Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
29 June, 08:49
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

wht 2.0 @wht
28 June, 01:30
Father, in the precious name of your son Jesus, I ask that you please reward this woman for her faithfulness, perseverance and love for, and loyalty to, you and her son and grant her this humble request. May her lawyers soon gain the legal victory that will set her free to return home.

amy lilley @amylilley
28 June, 02:57
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Standing in wholly agreement in His mighty and wonderful name🩵🙏🏻😇🕊️💖🐸

Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
29 June, 08:51
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Standing in agreement with you both! Thank you, so very much, this means so much to me.

Pink Totter @Totter
28 June, 01:14
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
29 June, 08:54
In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
28 June, 01:09
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
29 June, 08:54
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 June, 01:05
🙏💖🙏

Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
29 June, 08:55
In response Missy M.. to her Publication

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
28 June, 01:04
Sending prayers for you & your son. May our dear Lord smile & bless both of you more & more each day.

Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
29 June, 08:55
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
28 June, 01:03
Love, light, peace and strength to your son and you as well
💝🤍💝

Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
29 June, 08:56
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 June, 12:59
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Susan’s son and for bringing their case to a harmonious conclusion and letting her safely return home.🙏😇

Susan Taapken @Suzy2s
29 June, 08:56
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication