Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
How hospitals legally kill people. Valuable information about the hospital system that could save your life or the life of someone you love. (5 min, 53 sec) Dr. Mark Ghalili: “Thousands have reached out to me with horror stories of how hospitals were negligent and killed their family members. We need to put a stop to this and I urge everyone to share their personal hospital experiences so you know you're not alone. Patient advocates are a must and my goal in life is to start a patient advocate service so nobody has to go to the hospital alone, it's equivalent to attending a lawsuit in front of a judge without an attorney. Change will be made but I need everyone's help to demand hospitals being held accountable for their actions."

Join davidavocadowolfe 🥑
07:18 AM - Jun 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
27 June, 12:47
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Patient Advocates are so important. Thanks for sharing this.

There is some talk about a naturapathic hospital starting in FL.

I believe it's still in the idea phase, but I'd love to see it come to fruition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 June, 12:49
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Absolutely😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
27 June, 11:05
Believing those "doctors" are for your benefit and well-being while constantly sick...

👇Find who works with you not against
Holistic doctors
Alternative
Homeopathy
Herbalist

Holistic veterinarians

27 June, 11:43
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
27 June, 10:27
There is not enough time or space here for me to share, but as an advocate, please know that this man is speaking truth. Everything he has said is real and I'm completely drained and worn out from it. Daily battles with the health care industry for my family continue; and we see no end for many more like us, but one day... by the will of God, we will be here to see it... those that did harm will pay for what they have done. I hope it is every last one of them and not just those in hospitals. Take them all out in cuffs and let us watch.

God will decide when it is time to turn the tables on the evil ones.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
27 June, 08:48
Ended up with a thyroid problem after a surgery that resulted in a post surgical infection and then a hysterectomy 9 months later. Killed my chances of ever having children.

Did you know 1/3 of US deaths are due to medical error?

No wonder, since my own MD told me, in 1990, that their diagnosis' are only right 20% of the time. At least he was honest. The discussion came up when a Lyme test came back positive and he pulled out a book to research appropriate treatment while I was sitting in his office. He said he wanted better odds than 20%.

27 June, 09:37
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I've witnessed first hand working in the hospitals that there is a big problem.......Praise God for the Doctors/Nurses/Etc. that do care.....the rest of them need to go home.