Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 June, 07:18
How hospitals legally kill people. Valuable information about the hospital system that could save your life or the life of someone you love. (5 min, 53 sec) Dr. Mark Ghalili: “Thousands have reached out to me with horror stories of how hospitals were negligent and killed their family members. We need to put a stop to this and I urge everyone to share their personal hospital experiences so you know you're not alone. Patient advocates are a must and my goal in life is to start a patient advocate service so nobody has to go to the hospital alone, it's equivalent to attending a lawsuit in front of a judge without an attorney. Change will be made but I need everyone's help to demand hospitals being held accountable for their actions."

Join davidavocadowolfe 🥑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 @gcb910
Patient Advocates are so important. Thanks for sharing this.

There is some talk about a naturapathic hospital starting in FL.

I believe it's still in the idea phase, but I'd love to see it come to fruition.
12:47 PM - Jun 27, 2024
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gcb910 in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 June, 12:49
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Absolutely😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396