Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 June, 07:18
How hospitals legally kill people. Valuable information about the hospital system that could save your life or the life of someone you love. (5 min, 53 sec) Dr. Mark Ghalili: “Thousands have reached out to me with horror stories of how hospitals were negligent and killed their family members. We need to put a stop to this and I urge everyone to share their personal hospital experiences so you know you're not alone. Patient advocates are a must and my goal in life is to start a patient advocate service so nobody has to go to the hospital alone, it's equivalent to attending a lawsuit in front of a judge without an attorney. Change will be made but I need everyone's help to demand hospitals being held accountable for their actions."

Join davidavocadowolfe 🥑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
Ended up with a thyroid problem after a surgery that resulted in a post surgical infection and then a hysterectomy 9 months later. Killed my chances of ever having children.

Did you know 1/3 of US deaths are due to medical error?

No wonder, since my own MD told me, in 1990, that their diagnosis' are only right 20% of the time. At least he was honest. The discussion came up when a Lyme test came back positive and he pulled out a book to research appropriate treatment while I was sitting in his office. He said he wanted better odds than 20%.
08:48 AM - Jun 27, 2024
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 June, 09:37
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I've witnessed first hand working in the hospitals that there is a big problem.......Praise God for the Doctors/Nurses/Etc. that do care.....the rest of them need to go home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396