Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
23 June, 11:41
Good morning AU family.
I booked a flight for my 15 yr old daughter this morning to fly to Ontario to see her grandmother.
Iโ€™m super excited for the 2 of them to spend time together as due to distance it doesnโ€™t happen enough.
At the same time Iโ€™m nervous and anxious because itโ€™s her first time flying and being away from her parents for that length of time she will be with the distance it is.
As much as I love the good emotions that comes with having kids, sometimes I prefer the crappier ones and getting through them as it reminds me that unconditional love exists.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend and have a wonderful day, luv u all โœŒ๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
God Bless and God Speed!!! Safe Journey and Prayer for protection and safety!!!๐Ÿ’›
11:43 AM - Jun 23, 2024
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
23 June, 12:29
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you Kris โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 June, 02:26
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
YVW!!! Have a most Beautiful day!!!