Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
Good morning AU family.
I booked a flight for my 15 yr old daughter this morning to fly to Ontario to see her grandmother.
I’m super excited for the 2 of them to spend time together as due to distance it doesn’t happen enough.
At the same time I’m nervous and anxious because it’s her first time flying and being away from her parents for that length of time she will be with the distance it is.
As much as I love the good emotions that comes with having kids, sometimes I prefer the crappier ones and getting through them as it reminds me that unconditional love exists.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend and have a wonderful day, luv u all ✌️
11:41 AM - Jun 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by TheCanaughtian in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 June, 04:29
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
I sent my then 9 year old back to Scotland with his grandmother when she visited and he came back with his aunt 6 weeks later. He loved his time there. That will be a great memory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 04:49
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
It’s the thought of not being there for her when she needs help or has reservations about what’s happening that gets to me.
But I know she’s a smart young lady and needs these experiences to grow and have memories.
Just dad worries I guess.
Thank you for sharing your experience ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 June, 11:47
Sending a prayer for your daughter Dan, I pray God will grant her safe journey to & from her destination!🙏🙏🙏

23 June, 12:29
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you for the prayers and kind words ❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 June, 11:43
God Bless and God Speed!!! Safe Journey and Prayer for protection and safety!!!💛

23 June, 12:29
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you Kris ❤️