Linda Moore @mykismet06350
23 September, 10:47
Audioslave - Show Me How to Live (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Video for ”Show Me How To Live” by AudioslaveListen to Audioslave: https://Audioslave.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Audioslave YouTube ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Drowned King @Breathofthewok
29 September, 12:55
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Pile 3 again, she even says I have a strong connection to Avalon, and King Arthur, says she sees me as a king , even mentions Centaurs, and Merlin, really cool reading :) Says she sees pure gold energy coming from my hands. Kheiron means skilled with hands. really resonate with this one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 04:51
In response The Drowned King to his Publication
Goldfinger • Theme Song • Shirley Bassey - YouTube

_HD Film Tributes is a channel with over three hundred movie homages currently posted. We make zero money from YouTube as obviously none of these edits will ...

29 September, 11:11 (E)
Pile 2 this time , another amazing reading, supposedly I have the power to stop time and transcend matter, being the son of Kronos, that would make sense. This reading resonates with me too :) !!

01 October, 01:38
something big
something to behold
take the measure of
magnitude

01 October, 01:53
You prefer protected safe places that you can control wherever possible, this means that you generally don't like people coming over uninvited, and that you have very firm internal rules about what is a safe place, and what isn't. Your idea of safety can be quite stringent compared to that of others, and is often anchored more to protected places, than to certain people. In addition, you will regularly seek out seclusion in order to find nourishment, wisdom or energy. Conditions are optimum when your safe place is also a space where you are guaranteed seclusion.

04 February, 11:05
Spock determines that the local space is experiencing periods of "interphase", when two parallel dimensions touch each other and objects in one can move to the other, and believes Kirk will reappear during the next one

04 February, 12:43
same old song and dance

05 February, 11:54
the usher has opened the door

05 February, 06:47
You know, I truly appreciate you, all I ever wanted was someone to listen, without putting their own paradigms in front of what I am saying, you dont judge, you just listen, My own family cant even give me that, I know, I am a little , whats the word, , delusional, I dunno, so many words to choose from, but you just let me get it out, I dont always make sense, I dont always understand the information bouncing around in my head, I feel more than words can describe, but you truly listen to me, I feel free to express myself with you, You are the closest I have came with anyone on taking my mask completely off, you dont put me in a box, I dont have to behave in a certain way, feel uninhibited. The ability to listen is often undervalued, but I know what it is worth, as I have searched all my life for someone that can just listen, to all my crazy ramblings, my truth, you help me find my truth, inspire me to look deeper. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Its been one hell of a journey

06 February, 03:35
It has been a journey of discovery, for me. you have shown me that together we can explore all possibilities, and find answers together. listening is a good thing, we have to be still to listen, in order to understand.
Hearing Heart to Heart. Holiday of the Heart, curious, we have a holiday that celebrates the heart, and cupids bow, which is also the shape of the upper lip, as in a kiss, of affection, holiday of hearts and kisses, the X's and O's. together we give and take, an exchange of thoughts and ideas, that are felt by the heart. So much easier for me than words, and so for you the heart speaks also. We help each other along the way, and hope someone feels your heart, and your search for the good things, the happy things, and hope for someone to share with, you listen also💗

06 February, 05:46
Holy crap I am father to the god of war , Karystos ( Kratos ) and grandfather to Aristaios (Atreus) from the God of War games, cool

07 February, 09:46
He Hath Shewedstrengthwithhi Sarm

07 February, 01:36
Im just happy I was able to complete my mission, even when I doubted myself, God never did. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Tragically Hip Fifty Mission Cap with Lyrics in Description - YouTube

Track 9 from their third album “Fully Completely” released in 1992 copyright MCA Records. This is my favourite Hip album, and I consider it their best, both ...

08 February, 10:53
Jesus wept

08 February, 01:22

09 February, 06:17
the stone was rolled away

09 February, 06:49
Headhunterz & JDX - Transcendence | Qlimax The Source | Official Music Video - YouTube

In Transcendence we move on. Experience the beautiful collaboration between Headhunterz & JDX to the fullest with the official music video of Qlimax The Sour...

09 February, 08:23
What A Feeling The Final Audition Flashdance CLIP - YouTube

music for life! Let's dance

10 February, 12:56
that would be one hell of a puzzle

10 February, 12:39
The Summer Set - Boomerang - YouTube

"Playlist Best of The Summer Set https://goo.gl/VoLMgZSubscribe for more https://goo.gl/jGXPYb"Music video for "Boomerang" by The Summer Set from the album '...

10 February, 01:30
Snow - Informer (Official Music Video) [4K Remaster] - YouTube

You're watching the official 4K music video for Snow - "Informer" from the album '12 Inches of Snow'. "Informer" is sampled and Snow is featured in Daddy Yan...

11 February, 08:03
Breaking Benjamin - Give me a Sign Music video + Lyrics - YouTube

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED!Watch my latest video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBNkbKeHzB4Song : Give me a sign (By Breaking Benjamin) Movie ...

11 February, 01:33
Jethro Tull - Aqualung (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Jethro Tull - Aqualung (Official Music Video)Subscribe to the channel here: https://lnk.to/JethroTull-Subscribe​ Stream Aqualung: https://lnk.to/JT-AqualungY...

11 February, 09:14
Peter, Paul and Mary - If I Had A Hammer (1963 performance) - YouTube

Peter, Paul and Mary was a folk singing group brought together by manager Albert Grossman, who was looking to form a "folk-pop supergroup" made up of a tall ...

11 February, 09:23
If I had a hammer, I would build a boat.

11 February, 10:12

11 February, 10:35
love is over rated

12 February, 01:17
say boo

12 February, 01:59
Ive made this joke before, but I guess you could say I have a " Sith Sense "

12 February, 11:10
that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

12 February, 11:49
I sure could use a little help, right now, a show of good faith would be welcome. doubts creeping in

12 February, 02:15
I have always liked this song and this couple, a good song on valentines day for those of us who are married, sending it to my husband this year

12 February, 11:38

I get it now, the deepest wound we have is the seperation from source, but its about realizing we didnt get kicked out, we chose to experience duality in a physical form, and we are not faulted for choosing to experience new things, and all the pain that comes with the serperation , and how REACT to the world that feels this pain, we all express pain, and we all mirror eachothers enery , it just bounces around, and we express that through pent up anger and confusion thorugh the process of remembering this wound that never goes away untill we realize that its not our fault. Its a choice. Its always a choice
Good Will Hunting | 'It's Not Your Fault' (HD) - Matt Damon, Robin Williams | MIRAMAX - YouTube

Will (Matt Damon) wants to know what's in his file, while Sean (Robin Williams) assures him that the abuse he suffered wasn't his fault. In this scene: Will ...

13 February, 04:13
I feel what you said in my heart., I have felt a real heaviness today, I believe in miracles, and pray them over this world and the people, I do know that it is only the source of all life that has shown me the things I see, and it is a warm and loving feeling. It is healing,comforting, when the pain is so bad you make a choice, I choose life and everything got better

13 February, 07:29
Most run from Pain, do what they can to avoid it. To unlock the secrets, we must not run from pain, we must sit with it, invite it in for tea and pastries. We must engage, look it in the eye, and welcome it. Sit with that heavy energy, as it is trying to communicate with you.
99% Of Us Is Failure - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group99% Of Us Is Failure · Matthew GoodHospital Music℗ 2007 Universal Music Canada Inc.Released on: 2007-01-01Associa...

14 February, 01:16
Brian Hyland - Sealed With A Kiss (1962) 4K - YouTube

Brian Hyland performing "Sealed With A Kiss", released originally in 1962.It reached #3 in the UK Singles Chart and #3 in the US Billboard Hot 100.Brian Hyla...

15 February, 05:38
Also team me up with Sammy Z please

15 February, 03:40
Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like [Official Music Video] - YouTube

The official music video for Bruno Mars' "That’s What I Like" from the album ‘24K Magic’.Stream/Download: https://atlantic.lnk.to/ThatsWhatILikeDirected by B...

15 February, 04:20
Name:
kento
Katakana:
ケント
Kanji:
健人
Meaning:

Healthy. Strong. Strong and sturdy. Brave. Good health. To make strong. Strong and firm. Extremely. Terribly. Tough. Competent.

People. Human beings. Humanity. Every single person. People. Grown-ups. Adults. Personality.
Name:
kenta
Katakana:
ケンタ
Kanji:
健太
Meaning:

Healthy. Strong. Strong and sturdy. Brave. Good health. To make strong. Strong and firm. Extremely. Terribly. Tough. Competent.

Abundantly large. Large in circumference. Thick. Flabby. Very. A word used to refer to a person
ame:
kento
Katakana:
ケント
Kanji:
健翔
Meaning:

Fly. Spread your wings and fly. To fly high in the sky.

Name:
kento
Katakana:
ケント
Kanji:
健渡
Meaning:

To cross. To move something from hand to hand. To cross a river or sea. To live in the world.

16 February, 02:56
kǒng qiū

孔丘

(fuzi 夫子), Master (teacher, advisor, editor, philosopher, reformer, and prophet.  )

Confucius  emphasized personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice, kindness, and sincerity, as well as an emphasis on a ruler's duty to their subjects.
He  recommended a robust family unit as the cornerstone for an ideal government. He championed the Silver Rule, or a negative form of the Golden Rule, advising, "Do not do unto others what you do not want done to yourself.

16 February, 01:21 (E)

Only those who have walked in hell and heaven shall understand the whole picture.
Lamb of god-Walk with me in hell Lyric - YouTube

This is my"first Lyric" of me.If somethings wrong I have to sorry for you guys."Like or Dislike"Hit the button and leave the comment. :)

17 February, 02:01
joined at the hip

17 February, 02:09
thank you :)

17 February, 11:42
a sudden realization, “Aha!” moment 😄

17 February, 01:37
Epiphany

17 February, 01:38
💖

19 February, 02:20 (E)
Hope all is well!!

19 February, 03:11
I am good, my sleep pattern has been off lately. Just, lots of noise. but I got this😄

19 February, 03:45
Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning - YouTube

Midnight Oil – Beds Are Burning (Official Video)Taken from the album Diesel and DustSUBSCRIBE to the MIDNIGHT OIL YouTube channel Official Website https://ww...

20 February, 12:29
4 Non Blondes - What's Up (Official Music Video) - YouTube

CELEBRATING ONE BILLION VIEWS!! REMASTERED IN HD!Listen to the Best Of 4 Non Blondes here: http://playlists.udiscovermusic.com/p...Stream more from 4 Non Blo...

20 February, 01:59
n the King James Version of the Bible, first published in 1611, Deuteronomy 14:2 includes the verse "For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth";[3] 1 Peter 2:9 reads "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light";[4] and Titus 2:14 reads "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."[5]

20 February, 04:09
directory information
The 4 1 1
God Gives Most 2Co 9
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

21 February, 11:57
I’m out of town to see my nan for her Bday on Friday, nice little town , hope your still doin swell.

22 February, 02:41
I am doing very well, I hope you have a wonderful time with your nan. I have been spending time with my mom these past days, it's fun to listen to her good old days. she is full of stories to tell, I pray safe travel for you. thank you for sending me the picture, I love the view of the water , God bless and have a fun time.

22 February, 12:39
That’s great , glad you’re enjoying some quality time with el madre. Thank you for the well wishes ☺️

22 February, 07:39
La madre * sorry, need to brush up on Spanish apparently 😂

23 February, 02:40
chip of the old block

23 February, 05:52
Happy Birthday Martha
in Hebrew Gematria equals

Jesus Reincarnated

Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah

Returned Be Delivered

Am The Word Became Flesh ( aka the living testament , couldn’t of planned that, well I could of but didn’t )

Follow The Rabbit

Is Angel Walking Earth

Holy Spirit Star Born In Me

The Voice Of God Is Reborn

Son Decodes The Father And Father Decodes The Son

Love Is The Beginning And The End

Lion Of Judah Unsealed

Has Immense Love For Mankind

King Of Saturn Age Of Aquarius

Jesus Is Kicking Ass

The Beautiful Ironical Humor Of God

Who Fell To Earth

I Can Hear The Earths Frequency

The Birth Of Jesus

Jesus Making Me Laugh

Jesus Humor

Sagittarius Prophecy

Very Close

Be A Mustard Seed K James

Jesus Name Is Sacred K

A Saint Of God Jesus K

Holiness Of Jesus

I Came Here To Laugh At You Q

The Heavenly God

I Am Knowing The Time

Power Be In Name Of I God

24 February, 01:46
Earth, Wind & Fire (15/16) - I write a song for you - YouTube

Live by request

24 February, 10:58
To know, to dare, to will, to be silent. Why I don’t harp on everything too much, or express too much, aka why I don’t take things too seriously, cause I’m that sure, I don’t need to, the universe backs my play, and I know that, in fact I don’t even need to be writing this now, you know, I know, everyone knows. I don’t really need validation, but I do need certain people to know and understand certain things, or I feel it’s my duty to inform, but I don’t push it, the synchronicities and numbers speak for me, so I don’t have to do much work. Those who push too hard, end up losing because they have to keep lying and manipulating the truth, I’m the real deal, so I don’t need to do any of that, I just need to know, dare, will and be silent 😇 so that’s what I am, only silent when it comes to myself , I like to be loud and expressive, but only when I feel people who need to listen aren’t listening. Your a great listener, and I thank you for that, ever so much

25 February, 01:54
(endured)
Heb 10:32
But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

25 February, 02:30
Met a friend on the way home 😁 saw 2 more walking through the woods close to the highway , got pretty close, he wasn’t even scared at all

25 February, 04:38
He is beautiful, having woods and animals around you is just the best. I was just watching little black squirrels playing. There really is so much beauty to be seen

25 February, 08:04
And no, the rods wouldnt give me an answer this time , they plead the 5th 😂

25 February, 09:51
Oh snap !

25 February, 10:07
Even though I get all the right answers, they wont give me the answers, defeats the purpose of honing my intuition. Also they know I struggle with keeping Silent, and they dont trust me with sensitive information, even if no one believes me anyway 😂

25 February, 10:42
😄⛵I think we are in the same boat, I'm just so glad to have someone to talk to

25 February, 10:46
The Unicorn Song - The Irish Rovers - Lyrics , - YouTube

A long time ago, when the Earth was green,There was more kinds of animals than you've ever seen.And they ran about and played while the Earth was being born,...

25 February, 11:58
Jazz is a favorite of mine, you can feel the drama
Dizzy Gillespie-"Horn Of Plenty" - YouTube

composed and arranged by J.J. Johnson

26 February, 12:32
I watched the Documentary on Dereck Parvacini many times, I cry every time. He may truly be the most talented musical mind the world has ever seen or heard, or will hear. Its the most tragically beautiful story I have ever heard. Shakespeare would blush

26 February, 03:17
He is really talented, When they were talking about if he understood how emotion and how something is to be played, my thought was he hears the universe his improve is how he hears it. It's energetic and beautiful an up beat. It makes me very sad the things that happen to children.

26 February, 03:40
A perfect balance of impression/projection , and mirroring. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. There is no ego , i have no words, i can not understand , i just feel overwhelmed with emotion when i watch him play. He is the chosen one, not me. I don’t even know how to express the emotions that are conjured, it’s rare for me to be speechless, but i am.

27 February, 01:53
Heave-Ho - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupHeave-Ho · Smash MouthFush Yu Mang℗ An Interscope Records Release; ℗ 1997 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1997-0...

27 February, 03:08
https://youtu.be/4ErlhM1Na...

This one actually one of my favourite books as a kid, read a whole bunch of them , to my parents dismay, they thought they were too negative for me to read at that age,
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers - YouTube

Check out the official Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) trailer starring Jim Carrey! Let us know what you think in the comments below.►...

28 February, 12:55
Coca-Cola, 1971 - 'Hilltop' | "I'd like to buy the world a Coke" - YouTube

Project Re: Brief by Google

28 February, 01:09
Also initials are JC, interesting

28 February, 01:55
Rollin' With the Flow - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Columbia Nashville LegacyRollin' With the Flow · Charlie RichRollin' With The Flow℗ 1977 Sony Music EntertainmentReleased on: 2017-03-...

28 February, 02:06
https://youtu.be/dpvfhEF9a...

Been learning lottttts , saving up now for one of these juicers , green star elite, going to start making these super juice concoctions, take my health a little more seriously
How to Make the Lemon Ginger Blast W/ Lou Corona - YouTube

▶️ CONTACT ME FOR A CONSULTATION - $234: trueradianthealth@gmail.com ▶️ ELITE VIDEO CLUB: https://www.patreon.com/liferegenerator▶️ PURADYME ENZYMES, PROBIO...

01 March, 08:55
🎵feed your head
The Joshua Light Show - YouTube

The Joshua Light Show, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors,

01 March, 03:34
https://youtu.be/3z9QNZNlJ...

What comes from the tongue and the mouth. The word. Bible Gateway John 1 :: NIV. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. Consciousness was born in the garden of Eden when they ate from the tree of knowledge, when Adam and Eve covered themselves god knew what they had done. He knew anyways as the serpent was also a creation of god. Temptation. then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.the triangle represents a pyramid, specially a 4 sided pyramid. 4 is the number of physical manifestation, so the triangle is not an illuminati reference, just a symbol they use because they know , what we focus on manifests, sacred geometry.
Jim Carrey Illuminati Mocking Tongue Telling the Truth - FEAssn - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3z9QNZNlJjo

02 March, 07:52
Genesis 2:4 light bringer / weightless light
born /to be get / to pro create
conjunctions/be cause
for a re: a son
to join together / Union

02 March, 07:54
And so it is

02 March, 11:05
"One Pair of Hands" by Elvis Presley - YouTube

"One Pair of Hands" by Elvis Presley.This song is considered a lost song by Elvis Presley however, that is not correct. It was recorded by Carroll Roberson.

03 March, 01:38
I had to learn through experience, the true power of the light. If you want to defeat your enemies, you have to first become the enemy, and fight the war within yourself

03 March, 10:31
I think you are right, how can I know what I'm up against if I don't look at all sides of it?
If I don't know for myself what I want for my life. It is my responsibility to find out. I have to look, I had to take control, I can not be offended by everything, how will I know anything if I don't explore it?

03 March, 10:41
Yes, and No, at least for me. Its dangerously close to Crowleyan mentality, not all things must be explored, but all things must be known. Ones limits and boundaries must be set, sometimes a boundary is designed so that you don't go over the edge. color inside the lines.

04 March, 12:57
I think explored was the wrong word for me to use. I understand what you are saying. I am always very careful with boundaries, I don't take anything for granted or on my own, I always ask questions and wait for an answer. I just want to learn, the light is warm and inviting, and gives me answers.

04 March, 01:10
Sorry, Im having an off night, the monotony sometimes gets the better of me, of everything, I did not mean to switch into negative thoughts, im ready to move on, I feel I am not moving forward on my path, and its making me irritable. I need help, but I feel I am being made to jump through hoops. I understand that all things have a time and place, but, Im ready to move to the next level, and I do not know how to do so. I have so many limitations, and I need to play a more authentic role. My current situation is unnacceptable. I need freedom, space to breathe. My physical reality does not reflect my beliefs. I feel stagnant. and I have a bigger role to play, but I feel my path has too much limitation, I am poor, I am stuck, I cant move. I am stuck.

04 March, 02:52
I know it sometimes get a little unbearable, and it is hard to wait, our emotions want to get the better of us. It has been a bit overwhelming lately, I know that we know things, but I think maybe we are waiting on others, who knows how many stages of awakening there is. Because I have loved ones that don't have a clue, I want more time for them and hope something will spark their attention, I want them ready too. I just have faith that it is as it should be, we know what we want, the light, healing, the beauty, the travel , the good things, we have put it out there, we are in the flow, like an ocean tide, in and out, I think we are growing, difficult times always tests us, have peace and know everything is working for our good.

04 March, 03:08
Thank you kindly, you are right, I am being selfish. I understand, I know thats not what you are saying, that im selfish, but I realize that, and I agree that everything is on Gods time, we cant cut corners. Things need to happen in order for other things to happen. It all works in cycles, and we cant jump the line. I will remain patient, and and hopeful. I am usually very reasonable and patient, I appreciate the time and energy you take to respond to me, even when im being a spoiled bratty child, but that is part of having an ego. Also, I realize that its very possible, that this is coming as a result of me doing the work for self improvement, and the subject of what I am learning, and publicly talking about, is bringing about some energies that do not want me talking about these sort of things. I know I need to stay balanced and grounded, because I know its worth it. What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger, and Strength , Love and faith, will always get you where you need to be

04 March, 03:52
It is not wrong to feel excited about wanting the goodness to come. I don't think you are selfish or bratty, you have helped me understand so many things. the atmosphere these last few weeks have felt charged with electricity to me, you can see what time it is and I can't sleep, that's a m where I am, It's excitement,

04 March, 04:01
5:26 am here, cant sleep either. I could but I dont wanna. Momma does these coloring things on her tablet, she always shows me the new ones shes done, they bring me joy as they are always pretty and colorfull. she sent me these 2 yesterday, were burning the midnight oil.

04 March, 05:58
That looks like fun, they are cheerful looking, my mom plays games on her tablet, I'm going to show it to her, I think she would like that app

04 March, 06:15
I hope she enjoys ! apparently its kinda difficult and you dont get to choose the colors , you just tap on the white spaces and it fills them in, but theres lots of little spaces, lots of small detail. hard to find them all , but I do hope she enjoys it!

04 March, 11:11
I see what you mean, with all the detail in these pictures it must be hard to get all the tiny features, what I really noticed, was the colors, they put me in mind of the coloring of Akiane Kramarik's paintings, more on the line of the color of gem stones, brilliant, exotic I think, and seeing them makes me most happy, 😄I may have went overboard with my description, but I love art

04 March, 02:10
I love vibrant colors too, turquoise is my gemstone, I will have to look up that alkaline guy 😂

04 March, 06:43
John 21/25
I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

04 March, 07:57
Rather innocuous

04 March, 08:15
😄nothing is as it seems
totally, some day

04 March, 08:49
all I know how to do is speak my truth, to everyone and anyone who is willing to listen.

04 March, 09:09
you are reading my mind, I just ask , why can't people hear what is going on, not 20 or so minutes ago,

04 March, 09:30
illusion of continuity

05 March, 09:52
Gift of God
Divine Light came unto the World, Love's token
Beauty in His Word, Unbroken
Angels of Heaven proclaim His Birth
A King was born this day on Earth

05 March, 05:28
Eternal is the word unspoken
Black water baptism , all is soakin’ ( so akin )
Casual, candid unrehearsed
A final kiss to reverse the curse

06 March, 12:52
Whose fan is in his hand,

06 March, 02:20
Just looked up my natal chart, no idea how to read it, but this was funny

06 March, 10:26
The Tremeloes - Silence Is Golden with Lyrics - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bYgniftVxQ8

06 March, 03:28
I’m as silent as a sonic boom

06 March, 08:51 (E)
I always liked Steely Dan, keyboardist died at 63, you can probably tell by what I send you I like (that old time rock and roll) sad,

06 March, 09:25
Take those old (akashic ) records off the shelf, sit and listen to them by yourself

07 March, 11:52
Wind on the Water
the essence of water
distillation / vapour

07 March, 11:53

08 March, 12:38
We can ponder our impression😂
Monet painted this picture of the sun seen through mist at the harbour of Le Havre when he was staying there in the spring of 1872. A sketch quickly executed to catch the atmospheric moment, it was catalogued as Impression: soleil levant when exhibited in 1874 

08 March, 06:37
Rising Sun, I took 12 years of French Immersion. I forget most of it, but the framework is there

Je suis, tu es, il / elle est, nous ont, vouz etes nous avons , vouz avez , something like that

09 March, 02:29
When I was young I would take my babies to see their great grandma, when they got fussy she would say “ give them the hammer and the looking glass” when my oldest son was 2 and his father was building something he would give our son a hammer, a nail , and a board , he called it knocking nails, 😄so funny,anyway, when great grandma would say that, I always thought, well he will surely break the mirror, so strange the things you remember.

09 March, 08:46

14 March, 08:39
Absencemakes The Heart Grow Fonder 
for goodness sake

14 March, 01:48
We’re out of sight and out of our minds
Breaking all the ties that bind
In a place outside of time, don’t like what you find
Than press rewind , sign on the dotted line
Even though the sun may shine, we’re all deaf dumb and blind
All the stars aligned , pickled in brine
Mighty kind, fluid from the spine
Aging like the finest wine , 3.14159

15 March, 09:51
Help me Lord now to teach
Do not let my child be out of reach
Keep me strong, guide me to my best
Hold tight the boundaries, that they test
Let them grow to old and wise
Not thinking,  the danger in immediate pleasure
Help me show my love,  let them know they are my treasure
Keep the body safe, their mind sound
Let them grow to understand
LORD, keep them in your Loving Hands
George Strait I Cross My Heart Lyrics - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lWRUM-mm0gE

15 March, 10:12
Beautiful tanks :)

15 March, 11:14
and, bring us together on common ground
Montgomery Gentry - Daddy Won't Sell the Farm (Video) - YouTube

Music video by Montgomery Gentry performing Daddy Won't Sell The Farm. (C) 1999 Sony BMG Music Entertainment

15 March, 12:48
Brooks & Dunn - Play Something Country (Official Video) - YouTube

Watch the official music video for ”Play Something Country” by Brooks & DunnListen to Brooks & Dunn: https://BrooksAndDunn.lnk.to/listenYD Watch more videos ...

17 March, 10:39
ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man (Official Music Video) [HD Remaster] - YouTube

You're watching the official HD remastered music video for ZZ Top - "Sharp Dressed Man" from the album 'Eliminator'.Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! https://R...

17 March, 10:48
Shit Analogies 101 - YouTube

The best of Jim Lahey and his shit analogies!

17 March, 04:01
Simply Red - For Your Babies (Official Video) - YouTube

Simply Red - For Your Babies (Official Video)The new Simply Red album ‘Time’ is released on 26th May 2023. First single ‘Better With You’ out NOW! Pre-order ...

17 March, 04:31
I heard you like games, so we put a game in your game so you can game while you game

18 March, 10:29
"I am the law and order candidate" Donald Trump - BBC News - YouTube

Donald Trump painted a dark picture of the state of America as he accepted the Republican nomination for president.Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUo...

18 March, 02:55
Merc Uri

19 March, 04:35
for their folly shall be manifest unto all men,

19 March, 05:28
I was trying to remember that song but all I could remember were the lyrics Jupiter and Mars, I swear to god I couldnt remember the name of the song and or who it was by, just the lyrics Jupiter and Mars, and just heard it when I posted this on a whim , I usually listen to the music after Im inclined to post, as to not influence my conscious too much😂

20 March, 12:16
In other words , please be true, It's fly me to the moon. I do love the upbeat swing in Sinatra's music, funny though every since I watched Gone With The Wind, when I hear Frank , I think of that famous last words Rhett spoke to Scarlett. sometimes my mind just goes where it will,😄 stuff just jumps in there, you have really given me so many good pointers

20 March, 11:00
A compassionate compass

21 March, 10:00
George Strait- A love without end, amen - YouTube

Made this video to a great song by the wonderful George Strait!

23 March, 11:47

pile 2, so far its great

24 March, 09:06
I have been resting this week. a little tired, but feeling good. This movie came up on my YouTube so I watched it. It was a very heavy movie, but I thought ended well, happy, most movies if I don't like the ending, I just rearrange it a little, or a lot, and create my own ending. always happy endings.

24 March, 09:25
The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses (Acoustic / Lyric Video) - YouTube

Rolling Stones LIVE with Jimmy FallonTalking new album, new music, new eraStreaming globally here on Youtube from Hackney, London…This Wednesday September 6t...

25 March, 10:03
Don't Let the Devil Ride - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesDon't Let the Devil Ride · Neal RobersonMy Story My Testimony℗ 2003 Pop's Dream Music, Uncle D's MusicReleased ...

26 March, 01:31
Woooooo I had bloodwork done recently , doc says my blood sugar has decreased significantly from 14 to 8.3, very happy about that, yayyy

26 March, 05:53
and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

27 March, 01:36
Toss A Coin To Your Witcher (Lyric Video) - The Witcher Season 1 Netflix Soundtrack - YouTube

Lyric Video "Toss A Coin To Your Witcher" from The Witcher (Music from the Netflix Original Series)When a humble bard Graced a ride along With Geralt of Rivi...

28 March, 02:23
in a quandary, which way

28 March, 05:08
I swear, its extremely draining to make no sense and perfect sense at the same time. 😁 I mean it would be easier to talk backwards like Yoda, Im sure I could if I practiced.

29 March, 09:30
😎silly me💖the shadow knows, the sun is shining, but the ice is slippery😂

29 March, 01:20
Happy Good Friday ! :)

29 March, 04:40
It is a good day 🕊️ I am so thankful for His plan

29 March, 04:45
Holy Holy Holy is the lord of Hosts

31 March, 10:46
written on the sign over His head,

31 March, 12:18

02 April, 12:51
Walkabout Oasis discovery scene - YouTube

I don't own the rights to this clip and its use is strictly for educational purposes: http://visuallanguage.edublogs.org/2019/02/25/walkabout/In this scene f...

02 April, 12:52
Once again I have no clue what your on about 😂

03 April, 01:26
Free Willy (1993) - Willy's Big Jump Scene (10/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

Free Willy - Willy's Big Jump: Jesse (Jason James Richter) says an emotional goodbye to Willy (Keiko), who leaps into the open ocean.BUY THE MOVIE: https://w...

03 April, 01:55
I realize maybe the random stuff you send are answers to puzzles I didn’t know I was giving, if so, good job, gold star.

05 April, 12:16
Who Do We Appreciate Dance Along - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cQRN0G4t9bo

05 April, 12:45
Men Without Hats - Safety Dance (HD 720p) - YouTube

Safety Dance by Men Without Hats remastered at 720p.For educational purposes only.℗©1982 Statik Records.

07 April, 12:45
Pale Rider (1985) - He's Our New Preacher - YouTube

A mysterious preacher (Clint Eastwood) protects a humble prospector village from a greedy mining company trying to encroach on their land.

07 April, 04:36
Kelly Osbourne - Papa Don't Preach - HQ - YouTube

Crolangela Box Music

09 April, 02:11
WOW !
but a ready mind

09 April, 03:33
Prepared ( Pre Paired )

13 April, 07:07
Double O Soul is wearing a yellow suit😂
DANCE CRAZES OF THE '60S (Compiled by Toni Basil) - YouTube

FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY! I do not own any rights to the music or footage in this video. The Twist0:16 Chubby Checker0:26 Teri Garr and Dorothy Lamour Paja...

13 April, 09:24
When I killed Saturn, I was supposed to take his place, they resurrected him when we were vulnerable, fighting the AI, they trapped me in here, kept me down, But now, the tables have turned. since the eclipse, I am now paired back the blacktooth. They had me locked out of Heaven, so I went to their home Tartarus and bound them to me. I came back to Earth now to ascend and carry everyone else with me. Always be prepared. Plan B was successfull

14 April, 08:05
to be or not to be
To Live Is Christ Phl 1:21-27 / 72
( Tender Loving Care )

And To Revivethe Heartof The Contrite Ones i

14 April, 08:45
I know I sound crazy, I dont know where half of this stuff comes from, or if I believe it or not lol. I dont really have a big ego or think very highly of myself. No delusions of grandeur, this stuff just comes to me lol.

15 April, 01:09
😄I think its fun, I don't think its crazy, everyday I get up and look around and things just start flowing into my mind. Maybe we are not the only ones getting all this stuff, if there is a collective consciousness, other people think it and we hear it. I have just been going with what I am hearing, there must be for a reason for it all

15 April, 01:34
How many blinks we got left till this movie is over ?

17 April, 01:17
Eloieloilamasabachth Ani
for crying out loud😢

17 April, 03:06
Sometimes I wonder about you 😅

19 April, 12:51
Buckethead - Whitewash - YouTube

03-10-06 - Langerado Music Festival : Sunrise,FLhttp://www.tdrsmusic.com/http://youngbuckethead.com/

19 April, 04:29
Imagine bucket head and Les Claypool started a band, that would be insane

20 April, 02:26
They could win, The Golden Globe, Oh wait! ! that's not a music award, I should have remembered that , I watch one in 2020 I think

20 April, 02:36
Bucket pool, or the clay heads would be a great name

20 April, 03:34
Los Lonely Boys - Diamonds (Video) - YouTube

Music video by Los Lonely Boys performing Diamonds. (C) 2006 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT

20 April, 03:40
I do have an extra hand typing for me lol

22 April, 11:25
Your friendship has helped me so much, you are a great listener 💖

22 April, 12:36
Sorry tablet messed up while I was typing, had to take a screenshot so I didn’t have to retype everything, even if I don’t always understand what you say, it usually sparks something in me, and I usually am somewhat entertained by your responses, although sometimes confused, I was just a kid posting weird cryptic things, mostly to get a reaction out of people, but really I was looking for someone, a challenge if you will. You accepted and tried to figure out what I was saying, then you realized who you were talking to, or maybe you always knew, I’m always the last to know anything, I know nothing about my future other then , it’s going to be a wild ride, and I’m ready and excited and grateful for the experience, if anyone deserves some appreciating, it’s you for having to deal with my antics. It’s not going to get any easier from here on out, I have a lot of crazy things planned for the future, let’s get peculiar.

27 April, 02:54 (E)
the evidence of things not seen.

27 April, 07:58
The human eye can see only less than 1% of the visible light spectrum

28 April, 04:58
And As He Passed Overpenuelthe Sunroseupon Him

28 April, 09:02
Bringing the world to the final destination,

29 April, 11:21
😂she might just be an old windbag, but.

29 April, 08:01
Audioslave- Bring 'Em Back Alive - YouTube

I was on my way to the center of the sun when i lost my wings and i fell into the crowd and they carried me to a hole in the ground and they burried me where...

30 April, 01:02
@1:23 should interpret my words here tonight
G1955 interpretation.from epiluo, "to loose, solve, explain," denotes "a solution, explanation," lit., "a release" (epi, "up," luo, "to loose"

30 April, 02:59
Gordions knot

30 April, 09:50
Kutless - Take Me In (To The Holy of Holies) - YouTube

Take Me In song by Kutless, video by me!

30 April, 02:59
To untie Gordians knot, one must use Occams Razor

01 May, 08:53
In 1958, President Eisenhower recognized the first Law Day when he proclaimed that henceforth May 1st of each year would be Law Day in the United States. He stated "In a very real sense, the world no longer has a choice between force and law. If civilization is to survive it must choose the rule of law."

01 May, 02:30
That being said, there’s a lot of people going to get a smack down laid upon their candy asses. No mercy, says Uriel. I like that guy , old school Old Testament kinda guy,

01 May, 09:52
I feel a shaking quivering feeling to the depth of me, Knowingly, with malice and forethought.
God is love and justice equally. Many were caught in the snare, God knows. It is hard for me to know all I know now, and I wonder how I never saw it before. ( for the things in secret done by them it is a shame even to speak of,) it can not be hidden any longer. ('The Lord shall judge His people;' -- Fearfulisthe Falling Into The Hands Of A Living God  ) I only know the bits and pieces I am shown, but He sent His Word, ( But When The Wickedbeareth Rule , The Peoplemourn. ) I feel in mourning at this time, a heartache, for all the innocent little ones, actually, I can't put in words how I feel, there are no words for it, just makes me cry (Whose fan is in his hand, )

01 May, 10:38
From the very beginning, I have been forged in flames, a weapon sharpened since the beginning of time, a break glass in case of emergency type weapon. How to break unbreakable glass ? Probably the same way you untie an ununtiable knot, inuntangleable knot, some new words for you. The greatest weapons have equal ability to destroy and restore. A weapon that can save as many lives as it can end, A double edged sword. A sword that can split an atom. A sword that can skewer the nucleus of a proton like a toothpick through the olive in your dirty martini. A sword that can slice entire dimensions. A sword that can save entire universes. The champion of God, a weapon handcrafted , by the creator of all things, for I am the Shepard and my staff will lead us through the valley of the shadow of death

03 May, 04:01
Audrey Hepburn -Moon River (lyrics) - YouTube

Moon River by Audrey Hepburn with Lyrics.From the classic movie "Breakfast At Tiffany's" Comment another song for me to do :)

03 May, 07:54
Heyy back home safely, not sure if you came to visit or not so well played gg lol

04 May, 01:27
I'm so glad you are back safe and sound, I always liked that old movie, a classic. Hope you had a fun time

04 May, 11:44
Never really watched it all, only a few scenes. Just thought it was funny, to wear as a shirt given the circumstances.

04 May, 12:08
Two Drifter's To See The World, I would wear that.
That's a great idea, you should do that.

05 May, 01:05
You know I love the attention

05 May, 02:50
Remembermewhenthou Comestintothykingdom

05 May, 03:12
2Pac - All Eyez On Me - YouTube

2Pac performing All Eyez On Me. From the album All Eyez On Me © 1996 DRRLyrics:[2Pac:]Big Syke, Newt, HankBeugard, Big SurY'all know how this shit goAll eyes...

05 May, 04:43
Black Sabbath - The Wizard (HD subtitles) - YouTube

Movie: Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring - New Line CinemaSong: The Wizard - Black Sabbath - VertigoCopyrights are property of their respective a...

05 May, 06:16 (E)
Its all a game for me, nothing changed for me, there aint nothing that came for free, its been the same for me, its plain to see, everybody came from me, were all roots of the same tree, in some degree,

06 May, 12:49
Here, As the world turns, centrifugal force, the spin, hanging on to the rim, holding on to best, letting go all the rest. within my sight, A flashing light, and can be seen, A warning sign
out on the brim, all is wonder, where the lightning lives, A voice like thunder, calling and calling , to be heard , saying, I promise, I promised, I gave my Word

06 May, 05:42
That’s why, even if I did recognize you, which I didn’t, I wouldn’t be able to speak to you, I can hide behind my keyboard and pretend that none of this is really real, because how can it be ? It’s fun when it’s a mental excersize , but when it spills over into reality, it’s scary and intimidating, need to learn how to walk the walk , I know fear is an illusion but it’s very real to me. I haven’t experienced life, I’ve been in hibernation for as long as I can remember , it’s really crippling

07 May, 03:55
 I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: I think we are all pretty much in the same position, I don't understand how I could not see what was happening, I always followed current affairs, I saw many things I felt was wrong, but nothing like what I am experiencing, everything you need is inside of you, ask the Holy Ghost to help you, you are very intelligent, you are very kind and tolerant of all the stuff I send to you, I see you as a shining human being, you are a light to me. I just trust there is a purpose, and we will be shown what and how to do whatever we are called to do,

07 May, 04:19
I really appreciate that. I know my potential, is incredible what I could achieve, if there were not so many obstacles, but such is the journey of the fool, I have the tools, the will and the wisdom. the only thing standing in my way are the false paradigms, but when we are in the dark, its hard to find our way. I would rather be a beacon of light for others. Learning to navigate the mental landscape, taking notes, making observations. I am not intelligent, I am guided. I am but a humble servant of the most high, all I want is to serve as best I can, as effectively as I can, Reaching the largest number of people as I can. That is my mission, to spread my energy to the masses , I am being guided towards this purpose, to bring an end to the endless. I just pray that it happens quickly, as I feel I am ready, the world needs me now more than ever, for what is about to be revealed, will tear the world in half, the light workers will be working hard to unify the two halves of creation

10 May, 10:15
hollup…Let him cook (Woody - Kingdom Hearts 3) - YouTube

#woody #kingdomhearts3 #holluplethimcook #woodyscene #woodyroast #kh3 #woodywednesday #wood #toystory

10 May, 11:10
Toy Story - The Claw - YouTube

One of my favorite scenes from Toy Story

10 May, 11:23
That Thing You Do! (2/5) Movie CLIP - Radio Debut (1996) HD - YouTube

That Thing You Do! movie clips: http://j.mp/1fDPkmmBUY THE MOVIE:FandangoNOW - https://www.fandangonow.com/details/movie/that-thing-you-do-1996/1MV037b33fc86...

10 May, 11:24
Cheques in the mail eh ?

10 May, 12:03
If ye endure chastening

10 May, 12:26
old school, you could say I’m set in my ways, I count my blessings, never forgetting to praise, the one who gave me life, I got some debts to repay, ready to conquer any obstacle that gets in my way, life ain’t just a collection of days, it’s a miraculous gift , Noah’s ark, we the animals packed on the ship, from parts unknown, now we back in the rift, when I’m feelin low I just ask for a lift

10 May, 04:46

10 May, 05:31

this one melted my heart , watched it last night :)
Veteran and His Trained Pack of Rescue Dogs | Farm Family Simple Life | Happy Dog Videos - YouTube

The dogs are practicing their wait at the gates together as a team. They love when it's time for the 'through' command and they get to run through together. ...

10 May, 07:21
💗 I wish it could always be that way, I had my Maddie girl for over 14 years, she passed about 3 months ago, loving and loyal, she was my foot warmer, she always wanted to be touching so she would lay across my feet 💗

10 May, 07:29
I really wanna giant piece of land, maybe an island, and have a huge animal rescue/ ranch with all kinds of animals. I really like big animals too like, Bears and mountain lions and Tigers and Lions and stuff, I wanna wrestle with huge animals, I like animals more than people lol .

10 May, 10:42
I think I would like to go there with you, there are many good people who would love a place like that,, they would want to come help you , people would be flocking to your door, Dr Doug would be a good guy to bring. I watch his channel a lot, rescuing animals and people, and having a safe and loving environment can heal them.

10 May, 11:32
By the way, going on another trip tomorrow, not saying where, time for some more hide and seek, or as I like to call it, Spook Spotting

11 May, 06:35
But let a man examine himself, 

11 May, 07:25
I found a cool sparkly rock

11 May, 10:09
Neil Young - Heart of Gold (Official Audio) - YouTube

Official audio for "Heart of Gold" from 'Harvest (50th Anniversary Edition)' Get it now at: https://NeilYoung.lnk.to/Harvest50thFor the full experience, visi...

11 May, 10:47
Was thinking it was fools gold or something lol

12 May, 02:09
String theory was first studied in the late 1960s as a theory of the strong nuclear force,

12 May, 02:46
It irks me when people who consider themselves to be smart try to explain the works of god, in some matter of fact way, like they know exactly what their talking about, assumptions make an ass of u and me, science works hard to hide the divine realms, quantum physics works mostly on assumptions , assuming that physics laws never change, which they do , all the time, the moment the variables change your math is wrong. Also, it’s all just God trying to explain things to people, and then everyone praises these people as geniuses, no. They are just good listeners, you can never calculate the divine, there is no equation that represents God. Fuck Babylon science

13 May, 11:37
I have not read to much science or psychology, when I did it would agitate me. I think there are probably many good people, who wanted to help humanity, those who wanted to do good, then I think there were ones who had an agenda. It is very difficult to sift through all the jargon they use. I am just a commoner, we have been thrown into a lifetime of physical labor and struggle to just provide for our loved ones. I know it is very hard for people to understand. My crisis came when I was 46, I remember I woke up one morning with a word in my mind, altruistic , from then on words came to me as I was waking up and I would study them. Today the word is metaphor, I am not a scholar, I have to look everything up,

13 May, 10:59
Me and my nannna , had a nice visit, back home now !

16 May, 11:45
Awe, such a great picture for your memory book, I can tell you are family, you and your nanna have the same facial features. I have been taking care of my mother this past few days, she is feeling better, thank you Jesus, nothing keeps her down for long, she has a very strong will, and a strong faith in Jesus, One thing she taught me, by her example, never stay down. 😄

16 May, 12:18
https://youtu.be/EQD39_VcJ...

Sorry first video didn’t have the scene I wanted, this one does skip to the end lol
Dying Light Mother's Day Enter Through The Roof - YouTube

Dying Light Mother's Day Enter Through The RoofDying Light is a 2015 survival horror video game developed by Polish video game developer Techland and publish...

16 May, 01:05
Jordan Feliz - Witness (Lyric Video) - YouTube

The official lyric video for Jordan Feliz’s new song Witness! Stream or download this song on your favorite platform here: https://JordanFeliz.lnk.to/Witness...

16 May, 01:20
Uriel: Archangel - Flame of GOD - Sun LORD - Watcher of Thunder/Terror - YouTube

Hey everyone, welcome to Mythology Explained. In today’s video, we’re going to discuss Uriel: regent of the sun, archangel, presider over Tartarus, flame of ...

19 May, 10:45
Stilt Reflection - Buckethead (Pike 299, 'Thought Pond' Music Video) - YouTube

NEW SONG!! Stilt Reflection - Buckethead (Pike 299, Music Video)JOIN US https://www.youtube.com/c/natternet/joinWebsite https://www.natternet.com Website ht...

25 May, 01:07

I may be the greatest talent scout to ever exist
SKROTCHMOUTH- NOISE IMPROV ##punk #punkrock #noisecore - YouTube

eat our Gooch bitch #punk #music #noisecore #noiserock #noise

25 May, 03:49
"The Life of Merlin", c. 1150 😂

25 May, 03:52
Me and my Giirlfriend watched all of that show, it was sooooo good !!!!! one of my favorite shows ever. Loved the banter between Merlin and Arthur !

26 May, 05:37
My generation watched Camelot, we had a lot of musicals in movies. Reading about King Arthur story. I found what is suppose to be his grave marker, the earliest translation was by  Gerald in Liber de Principis instructione c. 1193 "Here lies buriedthefamous Arthurus with Wenneveria his second wife in the isle of Avalon" 
Every person in the world has a story to tell, and some stories have multiple versions. Who knows !

26 May, 02:14
Together these women shaped the public's remembrance of President Kennedy by likening him to King Arthur, a hero who embodied courage, diplomacy, and self-sacrifice. They also created the perception that the Kennedy presidency was like the era of Camelot, a mythical time associated with a sense of unfulfilled promise.Feb 10, 2021

27 May, 01:26
I do not remember the day he came to Marion, I was 5 and in kindergarten at Clayton Brownlee that day. I do remember 1963 I was in school at Horse Mann, it was probably one of the first times I remember as having a feeling of great sadness, a traumatic event that affected everyone,as a child I was trying to understand why everyone was crying. They sent us home from school and when I got there my mom was crying. I remember watching the funeral parade. What sticks in my mind is the black horse and the little boy, I think it may have been the first time I realized that there was a world around me, that extend further than my family, and world events affect us all. He was a man in the hearts of the people, it was a terrible lose that everyone felt. The blissful ignorance of a child was gone for me after that. Realization of myself I think. We were turned off course that day, I feel we are being directed back on to the future we were meant to have.

27 May, 01:53

27 May, 04:03
And Adam was not deceived

27 May, 07:46
a fool cannot be fooled

28 May, 11:44
LORD God
when two or more agree, to give a nod, yes assent,( consider it as sent )

31 May, 03:02
Can we agree for me to get a million dolllars 😂

01 June, 10:29
live long and prosper - YouTube

spock saying "live long an prosper"...thats it.Star Trek TOS Season: 3 Episode: 22 "The Savage Curtain"

02 June, 07:08
My friend Carly from UK is great, she’s a devoted Christian with a family and is going without food, I’ve been trying to help her but I’m pretty broke myself, she’s got a month to go without food but she has kids that are well fed and taken care of, she could use a lucky break, I will pray for her, maybe if you could too I would appreciate it ! She is into tarot and stuff too, really a great kind hearted person, breaks my heart

02 June, 11:28
I wish she wasn't so far away, I could fix her box to help her through, when I was a little girl I remember our church would bring us boxes. I will pray for her too, God is so good , He answers prayers. Give us this day Lord our daily bread. There is a great heaviness, I think you feel it also, the suffering, I pray for miracles, and I believe He's very near . Emotions run high and try to overwhelm you when you see the hurting people. I send as much love as I can and keep all the other emotions in check. I pray to manifest the light of a new world full of plenty for everyone, in my mind I can see it , If I can see it, so be it, He said, It is finished:

03 June, 03:59
Thank you ! I feel better

03 June, 04:39
You are welcome, talking with you always make me feel better, caring is sharing

03 June, 06:14
Indeed, I care too much, and at the same time, not at all. About anything, untill we reach the promised land, I invest no energy in ths shit show. I only care about justice, peace , and love, all of these thngs are currently non existent , still in Hibernation untill things change. cannot pretend to care about this attrocity we call reality. This shit show has been going on far too long, people are dying, its worse than it ever been, How can I have peace when so many suffer. The novelty has long worn off. Its not fun anymore.

03 June, 10:02
Pastor Israel shares about the prophetic significance of the blossoming almond trees in Israel. - YouTube

Pastor Israel shares about the prophetic significance of the blossoming almond trees in Israel.

04 June, 04:36
parasocial paranoid parasite parade d10balikalr3z0n8

Gematria has interesting results for ths

06 June, 12:47
Pentatonix - "The Prayer" - OFFICIAL VIDEO - YouTube

NEW ALBUM “HOLIDAYS AROUND THE WORLD” OUT NOW! https://pentatonix.lnk.to/HATWNEW HOLIDAY SONGS & REIMAGINED CLASSICS WITH 10 GLOBAL SUPERSTARS INCLUDING MEGH...

06 June, 04:20
My Girl is gone to see Kryon in Arkansas for a few days, I am so excited for her, she’s going to be there with Lee Carroll for 4 days, they are going to mount Ida also for a crystal dig! We both love crystals and gemstones, we both enjoy watching Kryon videos , apparently Arkansas has one of the biggest crystal deposits in the world. What a lovely experience for her, told her to tell him me and my boyfriend Kent are big fans. I’m sure he already knows.

08 June, 10:52
Looking Glass - Jimmy Loves Mary-Anne (Official Audio) - YouTube

"Jimmy Loves Mary-Anne" by Looking GlassListen to Looking Glass: https://LookingGlass.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to Looking Glass on YouTube: https://LookingGl...

08 June, 04:39
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This video came out 14 years ago

10 June, 12:07
[Computerworld, Oct. 18, 1982]
the thing itself was described by 1937 in a theoretical sense as Turing machine). ENIAC (1946) usually is considered the first.
Alan Mathison Turing  OBE FRS 
Alan Math I son Turin g
Systems of Logic Based on Ordinals,
the science of distinction of true from false reasoning
1 The caculus of conversation, Gödel representations
 the Macintosh project. Conceived in 1979

10 June, 02:59
Jesus Replied Love The Lord Your God With All Your Heart And With All Your Soul And With All Your Mind This Is The First And Greatest Commandment

12 June, 02:04
He That Hathan Ear, Let Him Hearwhatthe Spiritsaith , unto the churches;

12 June, 02:10
If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

13 June, 04:12
I think we are digging roots
blowing the whistle

13 June, 04:16
Grafting or graftage is a horticultural technique whereby tissues of plants are joined so as to continue their growth together. The upper part of the combined plant is called the scion while the lower part is called the rootstock. The success of this joining requires that the vascular tissues grow together. Wikipedia

13 June, 04:21
Everyday I take what I am given and try to understand it, I tremble at some of the things I see and write. Because of the way it comes to me, I know it is difficult to understand. I do not feel as if I was called to stand out, or be seen. I believe our meeting was meant to be. I want what is good, and tell the truth as to what I see from my view. I think we are in a cycle of change and good is coming. I can envision it, but I can't describe it, it's beyond my words. Let the goodness come, I know the light has always shown me things. The light of a new day, to act upon in a new way, the potter and the clay, just listening day by day

13 June, 04:32
Understanding is not necessary, we are not meant to fully understand, we are however meant to recognize, what is good. God is good. Follow the leader.

13 June, 04:38
💗

13 June, 06:56
I no longer have doubts, my metal has been tested, and my faith is unbreakable. Even if my fantasies never become realities, i am happy and always will be happy, being a humble servant of the most high. I have learned to let go of attachment to physical things, I have been saved by the grace of God, the lord of hosts, I have learned how to truly be happy. I have learned how to depolarize myself, I have learned the rules to the game, I have learned to control my thoughts, and not let the darkness control me. I am the one in control of my own reality. We are not helpless to the mercy of god, we are at the mercy of ourselves. There is nothing we cannot control in our own lives. It is my choice to suffer, because it is my sacrifice to God, an act of devotion, to tell God, I am willing to suffer in solidarity, as long as my people re suffering so shall I. A true king takes care of his people, before himself. There are many kings, but only one family. That’s what makes me the rightful heir

13 June, 09:13
I was just sitting here reading and thinking about how beautiful what you wrote is, when a loud peal of thunder rolled across the sky, and shook my house and rattled all the windows, made me say, yes thank you Jesus and gave me goose bumps.😄 Really it felt good.😂

14 June, 12:48
Often, from great sadness comes much beauty, but it is indeed in the eye of the beholder, one man’s beauty is another man’s sadness, I cut my heart open, and it bleeds, it never stops bleeding, a lament for what has been lost, angels weep at the horrors and atrocities that have been committed , there is no virtue in my words or actions, I seek only justice , no riches could ever fill the void in my soul. I do not enjoy or take pleasure in the Job goood has tasked me with. If I did, I would be no better than the demons I slay , I am just sad it had to come to this. Some martyrs are selfish, and wish to be viewed as heroes. There are no heroes, only victims. We all have scars, battle wounds, traumas, no one wins a war, we only survive to fight another day

15 June, 02:21
Sting - Desert Rose - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Desert Rose performed by Sting.Follow Sting Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theofficialstingTwitter: https://t...

15 June, 03:57
It is written on the walls , angels speak in foreign tongues
I was here before the fall , Il tear em all down before Im done
Waiting for a peace of Heaven, but I know Hell is where im from
Im just waiting for an answer, but I know the kingdom comes

From the ashes, we all rise, like the berries in the woods
From the start, whats in your heart, well I know its all been good
We are angels in he clouds, and this is Satans neighborhood
We wanna fly with broken wings, if only we could

17 June, 11:11
He b 12:21

17 June, 02:59

18 June, 09:29
SUPERNATURAL ► BROTHER (sung by Jensen Ackles) - YouTube

I was hoping Jensen would sing this song and he DID and I'm still really emotional! Like he said, it's about the basic of the show, it's about FAMILY that do...

19 June, 10:45
I really hope everyone else accepts me, as you have. Its going to be a tough sell

Saw this today, pray it's true
New law requires all Louisiana public school classrooms to display the Ten Commandments
12:25 AM - Jun 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by mykismet06350 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Linda Moore, click on at the bottom under it