Linda Moore @mykismet06350
23 September, 10:47
Audioslave - Show Me How to Live (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Video for ”Show Me How To Live” by AudioslaveListen to Audioslave: https://Audioslave.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Audioslave YouTube ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Drowned King @Breathofthewok
29 September, 12:55
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Pile 3 again, she even says I have a strong connection to Avalon, and King Arthur, says she sees me as a king , even mentions Centaurs, and Merlin, really cool reading :) Says she sees pure gold energy coming from my hands. Kheiron means skilled with hands. really resonate with this one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 04:51
In response The Drowned King to his Publication
Goldfinger • Theme Song • Shirley Bassey - YouTube

_HD Film Tributes is a channel with over three hundred movie homages currently posted. We make zero money from YouTube as obviously none of these edits will ...

29 September, 11:11 (E)
Pile 2 this time , another amazing reading, supposedly I have the power to stop time and transcend matter, being the son of Kronos, that would make sense. This reading resonates with me too :) !!

01 October, 01:38
something big
something to behold
take the measure of
magnitude

01 October, 01:53
You prefer protected safe places that you can control wherever possible, this means that you generally don't like people coming over uninvited, and that you have very firm internal rules about what is a safe place, and what isn't. Your idea of safety can be quite stringent compared to that of others, and is often anchored more to protected places, than to certain people. In addition, you will regularly seek out seclusion in order to find nourishment, wisdom or energy. Conditions are optimum when your safe place is also a space where you are guaranteed seclusion.

04 February, 11:05
Spock determines that the local space is experiencing periods of "interphase", when two parallel dimensions touch each other and objects in one can move to the other, and believes Kirk will reappear during the next one

04 February, 12:43
same old song and dance

05 February, 11:54
the usher has opened the door

05 February, 06:47
You know, I truly appreciate you, all I ever wanted was someone to listen, without putting their own paradigms in front of what I am saying, you dont judge, you just listen, My own family cant even give me that, I know, I am a little , whats the word, , delusional, I dunno, so many words to choose from, but you just let me get it out, I dont always make sense, I dont always understand the information bouncing around in my head, I feel more than words can describe, but you truly listen to me, I feel free to express myself with you, You are the closest I have came with anyone on taking my mask completely off, you dont put me in a box, I dont have to behave in a certain way, feel uninhibited. The ability to listen is often undervalued, but I know what it is worth, as I have searched all my life for someone that can just listen, to all my crazy ramblings, my truth, you help me find my truth, inspire me to look deeper. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Its been one hell of a journey

06 February, 03:35
It has been a journey of discovery, for me. you have shown me that together we can explore all possibilities, and find answers together. listening is a good thing, we have to be still to listen, in order to understand.
Hearing Heart to Heart. Holiday of the Heart, curious, we have a holiday that celebrates the heart, and cupids bow, which is also the shape of the upper lip, as in a kiss, of affection, holiday of hearts and kisses, the X's and O's. together we give and take, an exchange of thoughts and ideas, that are felt by the heart. So much easier for me than words, and so for you the heart speaks also. We help each other along the way, and hope someone feels your heart, and your search for the good things, the happy things, and hope for someone to share with, you listen also💗

06 February, 05:46
Holy crap I am father to the god of war , Karystos ( Kratos ) and grandfather to Aristaios (Atreus) from the God of War games, cool

07 February, 09:46
He Hath Shewedstrengthwithhi Sarm

07 February, 01:36
Im just happy I was able to complete my mission, even when I doubted myself, God never did. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Tragically Hip Fifty Mission Cap with Lyrics in Description - YouTube

Track 9 from their third album “Fully Completely” released in 1992 copyright MCA Records. This is my favourite Hip album, and I consider it their best, both ...

08 February, 10:53
Jesus wept

08 February, 01:22

09 February, 06:17
the stone was rolled away

09 February, 06:49
Headhunterz & JDX - Transcendence | Qlimax The Source | Official Music Video - YouTube

In Transcendence we move on. Experience the beautiful collaboration between Headhunterz & JDX to the fullest with the official music video of Qlimax The Sour...

09 February, 08:23
What A Feeling The Final Audition Flashdance CLIP - YouTube

music for life! Let's dance

10 February, 12:56
that would be one hell of a puzzle

10 February, 12:39
The Summer Set - Boomerang - YouTube

"Playlist Best of The Summer Set https://goo.gl/VoLMgZSubscribe for more https://goo.gl/jGXPYb"Music video for "Boomerang" by The Summer Set from the album '...

10 February, 01:30
Snow - Informer (Official Music Video) [4K Remaster] - YouTube

You're watching the official 4K music video for Snow - "Informer" from the album '12 Inches of Snow'. "Informer" is sampled and Snow is featured in Daddy Yan...

11 February, 08:03
Breaking Benjamin - Give me a Sign Music video + Lyrics - YouTube

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED!Watch my latest video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBNkbKeHzB4Song : Give me a sign (By Breaking Benjamin) Movie ...

11 February, 01:33
Jethro Tull - Aqualung (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Jethro Tull - Aqualung (Official Music Video)Subscribe to the channel here: https://lnk.to/JethroTull-Subscribe​ Stream Aqualung: https://lnk.to/JT-AqualungY...

11 February, 09:14
Peter, Paul and Mary - If I Had A Hammer (1963 performance) - YouTube

Peter, Paul and Mary was a folk singing group brought together by manager Albert Grossman, who was looking to form a "folk-pop supergroup" made up of a tall ...

11 February, 09:23
If I had a hammer, I would build a boat.

11 February, 10:12

11 February, 10:35
love is over rated

12 February, 01:17
say boo

12 February, 01:59
Ive made this joke before, but I guess you could say I have a " Sith Sense "

12 February, 11:10
that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

12 February, 11:49
I sure could use a little help, right now, a show of good faith would be welcome. doubts creeping in

12 February, 02:15
I have always liked this song and this couple, a good song on valentines day for those of us who are married, sending it to my husband this year

12 February, 11:38

I get it now, the deepest wound we have is the seperation from source, but its about realizing we didnt get kicked out, we chose to experience duality in a physical form, and we are not faulted for choosing to experience new things, and all the pain that comes with the serperation , and how REACT to the world that feels this pain, we all express pain, and we all mirror eachothers enery , it just bounces around, and we express that through pent up anger and confusion thorugh the process of remembering this wound that never goes away untill we realize that its not our fault. Its a choice. Its always a choice
Good Will Hunting | 'It's Not Your Fault' (HD) - Matt Damon, Robin Williams | MIRAMAX - YouTube

Will (Matt Damon) wants to know what's in his file, while Sean (Robin Williams) assures him that the abuse he suffered wasn't his fault. In this scene: Will ...

13 February, 04:13
I feel what you said in my heart., I have felt a real heaviness today, I believe in miracles, and pray them over this world and the people, I do know that it is only the source of all life that has shown me the things I see, and it is a warm and loving feeling. It is healing,comforting, when the pain is so bad you make a choice, I choose life and everything got better

13 February, 07:29
Most run from Pain, do what they can to avoid it. To unlock the secrets, we must not run from pain, we must sit with it, invite it in for tea and pastries. We must engage, look it in the eye, and welcome it. Sit with that heavy energy, as it is trying to communicate with you.
99% Of Us Is Failure - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group99% Of Us Is Failure · Matthew GoodHospital Music℗ 2007 Universal Music Canada Inc.Released on: 2007-01-01Associa...

Brian Hyland - Sealed With A Kiss (1962) 4K - YouTube

Brian Hyland performing "Sealed With A Kiss", released originally in 1962.It reached #3 in the UK Singles Chart and #3 in the US Billboard Hot 100.Brian Hyla...

01:16 PM - Feb 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by mykismet06350 in this post can reply
15 February, 06:06
ROSS REACTS TO WWE TOP 80 FUNNIEST SEGMENTS OF ALL TIME - YouTube

Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukw98ArQpYMTHANKS FOR KICKIN IT WITH ME. BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. ALSO TURN ON POST NOTI...

15 February, 02:12
Living in a Box - Room In Your Heart (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Subscribe to Chrysalis Records' YouTube channel: https://chrys.lnk.to/SubscribeOfficial music video for Room In Your Heart by Living in a Box.Connect with CH...

15 February, 02:25
Fats Domino - Ain't That A Shame (1956) 4K - YouTube

Fats Domino performing "Ain't That A Shame", released originally in March, 1955.It reached #1 on the US Billboard R&B Charts and #10 on the US Billboard Hot ...

15 February, 05:40
I think we can Beat logan Paul with a Bible

15 February, 02:44
the book of acts
book the acts

15 February, 02:47
Get It Together - The Jackson Five - YouTube

The Jackson Five preform "Get It Together" in 1973.Credit: TinoMJ

15 February, 05:38
Also team me up with Sammy Z please

15 February, 03:40
Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like [Official Music Video] - YouTube

The official music video for Bruno Mars' "That’s What I Like" from the album ‘24K Magic’.Stream/Download: https://atlantic.lnk.to/ThatsWhatILikeDirected by B...

15 February, 03:48
and give unto them for me and thee.
kind, humble , and works hard

15 February, 03:45
😂😂https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Are you telling me they can do all of this but I cant hit someone with a Bible ? 😂
ROSS REACTS TO TOP 100 WORST WRESTLING GIMMICKS EVER - YouTube

Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUQD6JcKMu4&t=1sInstrumental by @apage_91@yahoo.comTHANKS FOR KICKIN IT WITH ME. BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE AND HIT...

15 February, 01:45
a chance for all

15 February, 01:46
An intorduction to VAUDEVILLE - YouTube

from PBS documentary Broadway: The American Musical