Linda Moore @mykismet06350
23 September, 10:47
Audioslave - Show Me How to Live (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Video for ”Show Me How To Live” by AudioslaveListen to Audioslave: https://Audioslave.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Audioslave YouTube ch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Drowned King @Breathofthewok
29 September, 12:55
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Pile 3 again, she even says I have a strong connection to Avalon, and King Arthur, says she sees me as a king , even mentions Centaurs, and Merlin, really cool reading :) Says she sees pure gold energy coming from my hands. Kheiron means skilled with hands. really resonate with this one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 04:51
In response The Drowned King to his Publication
Goldfinger • Theme Song • Shirley Bassey - YouTube

_HD Film Tributes is a channel with over three hundred movie homages currently posted. We make zero money from YouTube as obviously none of these edits will ...

29 September, 11:11 (E)
Pile 2 this time , another amazing reading, supposedly I have the power to stop time and transcend matter, being the son of Kronos, that would make sense. This reading resonates with me too :) !!

01 October, 01:38
something big
something to behold
take the measure of
magnitude

01 October, 01:53
You prefer protected safe places that you can control wherever possible, this means that you generally don't like people coming over uninvited, and that you have very firm internal rules about what is a safe place, and what isn't. Your idea of safety can be quite stringent compared to that of others, and is often anchored more to protected places, than to certain people. In addition, you will regularly seek out seclusion in order to find nourishment, wisdom or energy. Conditions are optimum when your safe place is also a space where you are guaranteed seclusion.

04 February, 11:05
Spock determines that the local space is experiencing periods of "interphase", when two parallel dimensions touch each other and objects in one can move to the other, and believes Kirk will reappear during the next one

04 February, 12:43
same old song and dance

05 February, 11:54
the usher has opened the door

05 February, 06:47
You know, I truly appreciate you, all I ever wanted was someone to listen, without putting their own paradigms in front of what I am saying, you dont judge, you just listen, My own family cant even give me that, I know, I am a little , whats the word, , delusional, I dunno, so many words to choose from, but you just let me get it out, I dont always make sense, I dont always understand the information bouncing around in my head, I feel more than words can describe, but you truly listen to me, I feel free to express myself with you, You are the closest I have came with anyone on taking my mask completely off, you dont put me in a box, I dont have to behave in a certain way, feel uninhibited. The ability to listen is often undervalued, but I know what it is worth, as I have searched all my life for someone that can just listen, to all my crazy ramblings, my truth, you help me find my truth, inspire me to look deeper. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Its been one hell of a journey

06 February, 03:35
It has been a journey of discovery, for me. you have shown me that together we can explore all possibilities, and find answers together. listening is a good thing, we have to be still to listen, in order to understand.
Hearing Heart to Heart. Holiday of the Heart, curious, we have a holiday that celebrates the heart, and cupids bow, which is also the shape of the upper lip, as in a kiss, of affection, holiday of hearts and kisses, the X's and O's. together we give and take, an exchange of thoughts and ideas, that are felt by the heart. So much easier for me than words, and so for you the heart speaks also. We help each other along the way, and hope someone feels your heart, and your search for the good things, the happy things, and hope for someone to share with, you listen also💗

06 February, 05:46
Holy crap I am father to the god of war , Karystos ( Kratos ) and grandfather to Aristaios (Atreus) from the God of War games, cool

07 February, 09:46
He Hath Shewedstrengthwithhi Sarm

07 February, 01:36
Im just happy I was able to complete my mission, even when I doubted myself, God never did. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Tragically Hip Fifty Mission Cap with Lyrics in Description - YouTube

Track 9 from their third album “Fully Completely” released in 1992 copyright MCA Records. This is my favourite Hip album, and I consider it their best, both ...

08 February, 10:53
Jesus wept

08 February, 01:22

09 February, 06:17
the stone was rolled away

09 February, 06:49
Headhunterz & JDX - Transcendence | Qlimax The Source | Official Music Video - YouTube

In Transcendence we move on. Experience the beautiful collaboration between Headhunterz & JDX to the fullest with the official music video of Qlimax The Sour...

09 February, 08:23
What A Feeling The Final Audition Flashdance CLIP - YouTube

music for life! Let's dance

10 February, 12:56
that would be one hell of a puzzle

10 February, 12:39
The Summer Set - Boomerang - YouTube

"Playlist Best of The Summer Set https://goo.gl/VoLMgZSubscribe for more https://goo.gl/jGXPYb"Music video for "Boomerang" by The Summer Set from the album '...

10 February, 01:30
Snow - Informer (Official Music Video) [4K Remaster] - YouTube

You're watching the official 4K music video for Snow - "Informer" from the album '12 Inches of Snow'. "Informer" is sampled and Snow is featured in Daddy Yan...

11 February, 08:03
Breaking Benjamin - Give me a Sign Music video + Lyrics - YouTube

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED!Watch my latest video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBNkbKeHzB4Song : Give me a sign (By Breaking Benjamin) Movie ...

11 February, 01:33
Jethro Tull - Aqualung (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Jethro Tull - Aqualung (Official Music Video)Subscribe to the channel here: https://lnk.to/JethroTull-Subscribe​ Stream Aqualung: https://lnk.to/JT-AqualungY...

11 February, 09:14
Peter, Paul and Mary - If I Had A Hammer (1963 performance) - YouTube

Peter, Paul and Mary was a folk singing group brought together by manager Albert Grossman, who was looking to form a "folk-pop supergroup" made up of a tall ...

11 February, 09:23
If I had a hammer, I would build a boat.

11 February, 10:12

11 February, 10:35
love is over rated

12 February, 01:17
say boo

12 February, 01:59
Ive made this joke before, but I guess you could say I have a " Sith Sense "

12 February, 11:10
that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

12 February, 11:49
I sure could use a little help, right now, a show of good faith would be welcome. doubts creeping in

12 February, 02:15
I have always liked this song and this couple, a good song on valentines day for those of us who are married, sending it to my husband this year

12 February, 11:38

I get it now, the deepest wound we have is the seperation from source, but its about realizing we didnt get kicked out, we chose to experience duality in a physical form, and we are not faulted for choosing to experience new things, and all the pain that comes with the serperation , and how REACT to the world that feels this pain, we all express pain, and we all mirror eachothers enery , it just bounces around, and we express that through pent up anger and confusion thorugh the process of remembering this wound that never goes away untill we realize that its not our fault. Its a choice. Its always a choice
Good Will Hunting | 'It's Not Your Fault' (HD) - Matt Damon, Robin Williams | MIRAMAX - YouTube

Will (Matt Damon) wants to know what's in his file, while Sean (Robin Williams) assures him that the abuse he suffered wasn't his fault. In this scene: Will ...

13 February, 04:13
I feel what you said in my heart., I have felt a real heaviness today, I believe in miracles, and pray them over this world and the people, I do know that it is only the source of all life that has shown me the things I see, and it is a warm and loving feeling. It is healing,comforting, when the pain is so bad you make a choice, I choose life and everything got better

13 February, 07:29
Most run from Pain, do what they can to avoid it. To unlock the secrets, we must not run from pain, we must sit with it, invite it in for tea and pastries. We must engage, look it in the eye, and welcome it. Sit with that heavy energy, as it is trying to communicate with you.
99% Of Us Is Failure - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group99% Of Us Is Failure · Matthew GoodHospital Music℗ 2007 Universal Music Canada Inc.Released on: 2007-01-01Associa...

14 February, 01:16
Brian Hyland - Sealed With A Kiss (1962) 4K - YouTube

Brian Hyland performing "Sealed With A Kiss", released originally in 1962.It reached #3 in the UK Singles Chart and #3 in the US Billboard Hot 100.Brian Hyla...

15 February, 05:38
Also team me up with Sammy Z please

15 February, 03:40
Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like [Official Music Video] - YouTube

The official music video for Bruno Mars' "That’s What I Like" from the album ‘24K Magic’.Stream/Download: https://atlantic.lnk.to/ThatsWhatILikeDirected by B...

15 February, 04:20
Name:
kento
Katakana:
ケント
Kanji:
健人
Meaning:

Healthy. Strong. Strong and sturdy. Brave. Good health. To make strong. Strong and firm. Extremely. Terribly. Tough. Competent.

People. Human beings. Humanity. Every single person. People. Grown-ups. Adults. Personality.
Name:
kenta
Katakana:
ケンタ
Kanji:
健太
Meaning:

Healthy. Strong. Strong and sturdy. Brave. Good health. To make strong. Strong and firm. Extremely. Terribly. Tough. Competent.

Abundantly large. Large in circumference. Thick. Flabby. Very. A word used to refer to a person
ame:
kento
Katakana:
ケント
Kanji:
健翔
Meaning:

Fly. Spread your wings and fly. To fly high in the sky.

Name:
kento
Katakana:
ケント
Kanji:
健渡
Meaning:

To cross. To move something from hand to hand. To cross a river or sea. To live in the world.

16 February, 02:56
kǒng qiū

孔丘

(fuzi 夫子), Master (teacher, advisor, editor, philosopher, reformer, and prophet.  )

Confucius  emphasized personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice, kindness, and sincerity, as well as an emphasis on a ruler's duty to their subjects.
He  recommended a robust family unit as the cornerstone for an ideal government. He championed the Silver Rule, or a negative form of the Golden Rule, advising, "Do not do unto others what you do not want done to yourself.

16 February, 01:21 (E)

Only those who have walked in hell and heaven shall understand the whole picture.
Lamb of god-Walk with me in hell Lyric - YouTube

This is my"first Lyric" of me.If somethings wrong I have to sorry for you guys."Like or Dislike"Hit the button and leave the comment. :)

17 February, 02:01
joined at the hip

17 February, 02:09
thank you :)

17 February, 11:42
a sudden realization, “Aha!” moment 😄

17 February, 01:37
Epiphany

17 February, 01:38
💖

19 February, 02:20 (E)
Hope all is well!!

19 February, 03:11
I am good, my sleep pattern has been off lately. Just, lots of noise. but I got this😄

19 February, 03:45
Midnight Oil - Beds Are Burning - YouTube

Midnight Oil – Beds Are Burning (Official Video)Taken from the album Diesel and DustSUBSCRIBE to the MIDNIGHT OIL YouTube channel Official Website https://ww...

20 February, 12:29
4 Non Blondes - What's Up (Official Music Video) - YouTube

CELEBRATING ONE BILLION VIEWS!! REMASTERED IN HD!Listen to the Best Of 4 Non Blondes here: http://playlists.udiscovermusic.com/p...Stream more from 4 Non Blo...

20 February, 01:59
n the King James Version of the Bible, first published in 1611, Deuteronomy 14:2 includes the verse "For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth";[3] 1 Peter 2:9 reads "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light";[4] and Titus 2:14 reads "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."[5]

20 February, 04:09
directory information
The 4 1 1
God Gives Most 2Co 9
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

21 February, 11:57
I’m out of town to see my nan for her Bday on Friday, nice little town , hope your still doin swell.

22 February, 02:41
I am doing very well, I hope you have a wonderful time with your nan. I have been spending time with my mom these past days, it's fun to listen to her good old days. she is full of stories to tell, I pray safe travel for you. thank you for sending me the picture, I love the view of the water , God bless and have a fun time.

22 February, 12:39
That’s great , glad you’re enjoying some quality time with el madre. Thank you for the well wishes ☺️

22 February, 07:39
La madre * sorry, need to brush up on Spanish apparently 😂

23 February, 02:40
chip of the old block

23 February, 05:52
Happy Birthday Martha
in Hebrew Gematria equals

Jesus Reincarnated

Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah

Returned Be Delivered

Am The Word Became Flesh ( aka the living testament , couldn’t of planned that, well I could of but didn’t )

Follow The Rabbit

Is Angel Walking Earth

Holy Spirit Star Born In Me

The Voice Of God Is Reborn

Son Decodes The Father And Father Decodes The Son

Love Is The Beginning And The End

Lion Of Judah Unsealed

Has Immense Love For Mankind

King Of Saturn Age Of Aquarius

Jesus Is Kicking Ass

The Beautiful Ironical Humor Of God

Who Fell To Earth

I Can Hear The Earths Frequency

The Birth Of Jesus

Jesus Making Me Laugh

Jesus Humor

Sagittarius Prophecy

Very Close

Be A Mustard Seed K James

Jesus Name Is Sacred K

A Saint Of God Jesus K

Holiness Of Jesus

I Came Here To Laugh At You Q

The Heavenly God

I Am Knowing The Time

Power Be In Name Of I God

24 February, 01:46
Earth, Wind & Fire (15/16) - I write a song for you - YouTube

Live by request

24 February, 10:58
To know, to dare, to will, to be silent. Why I don’t harp on everything too much, or express too much, aka why I don’t take things too seriously, cause I’m that sure, I don’t need to, the universe backs my play, and I know that, in fact I don’t even need to be writing this now, you know, I know, everyone knows. I don’t really need validation, but I do need certain people to know and understand certain things, or I feel it’s my duty to inform, but I don’t push it, the synchronicities and numbers speak for me, so I don’t have to do much work. Those who push too hard, end up losing because they have to keep lying and manipulating the truth, I’m the real deal, so I don’t need to do any of that, I just need to know, dare, will and be silent 😇 so that’s what I am, only silent when it comes to myself , I like to be loud and expressive, but only when I feel people who need to listen aren’t listening. Your a great listener, and I thank you for that, ever so much

25 February, 01:54
(endured)
Heb 10:32
But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

25 February, 02:30
Met a friend on the way home 😁 saw 2 more walking through the woods close to the highway , got pretty close, he wasn’t even scared at all

25 February, 04:38
He is beautiful, having woods and animals around you is just the best. I was just watching little black squirrels playing. There really is so much beauty to be seen

25 February, 08:04
And no, the rods wouldnt give me an answer this time , they plead the 5th 😂

25 February, 09:51
Oh snap !

25 February, 10:07
Even though I get all the right answers, they wont give me the answers, defeats the purpose of honing my intuition. Also they know I struggle with keeping Silent, and they dont trust me with sensitive information, even if no one believes me anyway 😂

25 February, 10:42
😄⛵I think we are in the same boat, I'm just so glad to have someone to talk to

25 February, 10:46
The Unicorn Song - The Irish Rovers - Lyrics , - YouTube

A long time ago, when the Earth was green,There was more kinds of animals than you've ever seen.And they ran about and played while the Earth was being born,...

25 February, 11:58
Jazz is a favorite of mine, you can feel the drama
Dizzy Gillespie-"Horn Of Plenty" - YouTube

composed and arranged by J.J. Johnson

26 February, 12:32
I watched the Documentary on Dereck Parvacini many times, I cry every time. He may truly be the most talented musical mind the world has ever seen or heard, or will hear. Its the most tragically beautiful story I have ever heard. Shakespeare would blush

26 February, 03:17
He is really talented, When they were talking about if he understood how emotion and how something is to be played, my thought was he hears the universe his improve is how he hears it. It's energetic and beautiful an up beat. It makes me very sad the things that happen to children.

26 February, 03:40
A perfect balance of impression/projection , and mirroring. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. There is no ego , i have no words, i can not understand , i just feel overwhelmed with emotion when i watch him play. He is the chosen one, not me. I don’t even know how to express the emotions that are conjured, it’s rare for me to be speechless, but i am.

27 February, 01:53
Heave-Ho - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupHeave-Ho · Smash MouthFush Yu Mang℗ An Interscope Records Release; ℗ 1997 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1997-0...

27 February, 03:08
https://youtu.be/4ErlhM1Na...

This one actually one of my favourite books as a kid, read a whole bunch of them , to my parents dismay, they thought they were too negative for me to read at that age,
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers - YouTube

Check out the official Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) trailer starring Jim Carrey! Let us know what you think in the comments below.►...

28 February, 12:55
Coca-Cola, 1971 - 'Hilltop' | "I'd like to buy the world a Coke" - YouTube

Project Re: Brief by Google

28 February, 01:09
Also initials are JC, interesting

28 February, 01:55
Rollin' With the Flow - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Columbia Nashville LegacyRollin' With the Flow · Charlie RichRollin' With The Flow℗ 1977 Sony Music EntertainmentReleased on: 2017-03-...

28 February, 02:06
https://youtu.be/dpvfhEF9a...

Been learning lottttts , saving up now for one of these juicers , green star elite, going to start making these super juice concoctions, take my health a little more seriously
How to Make the Lemon Ginger Blast W/ Lou Corona - YouTube

▶️ CONTACT ME FOR A CONSULTATION - $234: trueradianthealth@gmail.com ▶️ ELITE VIDEO CLUB: https://www.patreon.com/liferegenerator▶️ PURADYME ENZYMES, PROBIO...

01 March, 08:55
🎵feed your head
The Joshua Light Show - YouTube

The Joshua Light Show, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors,

01 March, 03:34
https://youtu.be/3z9QNZNlJ...

What comes from the tongue and the mouth. The word. Bible Gateway John 1 :: NIV. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. Consciousness was born in the garden of Eden when they ate from the tree of knowledge, when Adam and Eve covered themselves god knew what they had done. He knew anyways as the serpent was also a creation of god. Temptation. then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.the triangle represents a pyramid, specially a 4 sided pyramid. 4 is the number of physical manifestation, so the triangle is not an illuminati reference, just a symbol they use because they know , what we focus on manifests, sacred geometry.
Jim Carrey Illuminati Mocking Tongue Telling the Truth - FEAssn - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3z9QNZNlJjo

02 March, 07:52
Genesis 2:4 light bringer / weightless light
born /to be get / to pro create
conjunctions/be cause
for a re: a son
to join together / Union

02 March, 07:54
And so it is

02 March, 11:05
"One Pair of Hands" by Elvis Presley - YouTube

"One Pair of Hands" by Elvis Presley.This song is considered a lost song by Elvis Presley however, that is not correct. It was recorded by Carroll Roberson.

03 March, 01:38
I had to learn through experience, the true power of the light. If you want to defeat your enemies, you have to first become the enemy, and fight the war within yourself

03 March, 10:31
I think you are right, how can I know what I'm up against if I don't look at all sides of it?
If I don't know for myself what I want for my life. It is my responsibility to find out. I have to look, I had to take control, I can not be offended by everything, how will I know anything if I don't explore it?

03 March, 10:41
Yes, and No, at least for me. Its dangerously close to Crowleyan mentality, not all things must be explored, but all things must be known. Ones limits and boundaries must be set, sometimes a boundary is designed so that you don't go over the edge. color inside the lines.

04 March, 12:57
I think explored was the wrong word for me to use. I understand what you are saying. I am always very careful with boundaries, I don't take anything for granted or on my own, I always ask questions and wait for an answer. I just want to learn, the light is warm and inviting, and gives me answers.

04 March, 01:10
Sorry, Im having an off night, the monotony sometimes gets the better of me, of everything, I did not mean to switch into negative thoughts, im ready to move on, I feel I am not moving forward on my path, and its making me irritable. I need help, but I feel I am being made to jump through hoops. I understand that all things have a time and place, but, Im ready to move to the next level, and I do not know how to do so. I have so many limitations, and I need to play a more authentic role. My current situation is unnacceptable. I need freedom, space to breathe. My physical reality does not reflect my beliefs. I feel stagnant. and I have a bigger role to play, but I feel my path has too much limitation, I am poor, I am stuck, I cant move. I am stuck.

04 March, 02:52
I know it sometimes get a little unbearable, and it is hard to wait, our emotions want to get the better of us. It has been a bit overwhelming lately, I know that we know things, but I think maybe we are waiting on others, who knows how many stages of awakening there is. Because I have loved ones that don't have a clue, I want more time for them and hope something will spark their attention, I want them ready too. I just have faith that it is as it should be, we know what we want, the light, healing, the beauty, the travel , the good things, we have put it out there, we are in the flow, like an ocean tide, in and out, I think we are growing, difficult times always tests us, have peace and know everything is working for our good.

04 March, 03:08
Thank you kindly, you are right, I am being selfish. I understand, I know thats not what you are saying, that im selfish, but I realize that, and I agree that everything is on Gods time, we cant cut corners. Things need to happen in order for other things to happen. It all works in cycles, and we cant jump the line. I will remain patient, and and hopeful. I am usually very reasonable and patient, I appreciate the time and energy you take to respond to me, even when im being a spoiled bratty child, but that is part of having an ego. Also, I realize that its very possible, that this is coming as a result of me doing the work for self improvement, and the subject of what I am learning, and publicly talking about, is bringing about some energies that do not want me talking about these sort of things. I know I need to stay balanced and grounded, because I know its worth it. What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger, and Strength , Love and faith, will always get you where you need to be

04 March, 03:52
It is not wrong to feel excited about wanting the goodness to come. I don't think you are selfish or bratty, you have helped me understand so many things. the atmosphere these last few weeks have felt charged with electricity to me, you can see what time it is and I can't sleep, that's a m where I am, It's excitement,

04 March, 04:01
5:26 am here, cant sleep either. I could but I dont wanna. Momma does these coloring things on her tablet, she always shows me the new ones shes done, they bring me joy as they are always pretty and colorfull. she sent me these 2 yesterday, were burning the midnight oil.

04 March, 05:58
That looks like fun, they are cheerful looking, my mom plays games on her tablet, I'm going to show it to her, I think she would like that app

04 March, 06:15
I hope she enjoys ! apparently its kinda difficult and you dont get to choose the colors , you just tap on the white spaces and it fills them in, but theres lots of little spaces, lots of small detail. hard to find them all , but I do hope she enjoys it!

04 March, 11:11
I see what you mean, with all the detail in these pictures it must be hard to get all the tiny features, what I really noticed, was the colors, they put me in mind of the coloring of Akiane Kramarik's paintings, more on the line of the color of gem stones, brilliant, exotic I think, and seeing them makes me most happy, 😄I may have went overboard with my description, but I love art

04 March, 02:10
I love vibrant colors too, turquoise is my gemstone, I will have to look up that alkaline guy 😂

04 March, 06:43
John 21/25
I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written.

04 March, 07:57
Rather innocuous

04 March, 08:15
😄nothing is as it seems
totally, some day

04 March, 08:49
all I know how to do is speak my truth, to everyone and anyone who is willing to listen.

04 March, 09:09
you are reading my mind, I just ask , why can't people hear what is going on, not 20 or so minutes ago,

04 March, 09:30
illusion of continuity

05 March, 09:52
Gift of God
Divine Light came unto the World, Love's token
Beauty in His Word, Unbroken
Angels of Heaven proclaim His Birth
A King was born this day on Earth

05 March, 05:28
Eternal is the word unspoken
Black water baptism , all is soakin’ ( so akin )
Casual, candid unrehearsed
A final kiss to reverse the curse

Only people mentioned by mykismet06350 in this post can reply
06 March, 03:04 (E)
I was born on 11:10 pm, I swear, one minute early lolol

06 March, 12:37
America - Horse With No Name - YouTube

America - Horse With No Name, America (1972)Lyrics: On the first part of the journey, I was looking at all the life. There were plants and birds. and rocks...

06 March, 02:36
Elvis Presley (& the Jordanaires ) - Kismet, I,ll Remember You (1966) - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8oJZbrf25Js

06 March, 02:20
Just looked up my natal chart, no idea how to read it, but this was funny

06 March, 10:29
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain (Willie Nelson Tribute) - Dwight Yoakam - 1998 Kennedy Center Honors - YouTube

The Kennedy Center Honors is an annual honor given to those in the performing arts for their lifetime of contributions to American culture. Subscribe to our ...

06 March, 10:55
🎵Hello ceiling , I think I'll stare at you a while🎵

06 March, 12:56
Pile 3, looking good :) https://www.youtube.com/wa...

06 March, 12:55
2:22