COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 June, 04:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday following a biopsy. She started drinking soursop tea twice a day and eating 3 apricot kernels per day about 3 weeks ago. She also added a dose of Ivermectin per day. 🙏Please say a prayer for her to make a full and speedy recovery. This Friday she is meeting with the doctor to hear what he recommends.
07:43 PM - Jun 12, 2024
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
31 July, 05:02
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Please be sure to get other opinions. Prayers for Mom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 July, 05:11
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Thank you, Raymond.

I want one just not connected to her primary dr., the referred surgeon or Einstein hospital. Not sure who I can trust.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
31 July, 04:57
Sending love and light to your mom's healing and you as well.
https://www.drberg.com/blo...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 June, 10:18
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 July, 05:12
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏💕
Thank you, Beverly!

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
13 June, 09:58
UNLESS HES AN ACTUAL HEALER, HES GOIING TO RECOMMEND WHAT PAYS THE MOST, REGARDLESS OF HOW IT AFFECTS HER. USE HIM FOR LABS ONLY . STICK TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING, IN FACT, GET HER INTO A HOTTUB AT 105 DEGREES, MY MENTOR WAS HANNA KROEGER, IN BOULDER, YOU CAN GOOGLE HER NAME, SHE TAUGHT IN EUROPE THEY HAVE CANCER PATIENTS SLEEP IN A TEMP CONTROLLED BED ONE NIGHT A WEEK FOR 6 WEEKS, THE CANCER CELLS CANOT SURVIVE THE HEAT, HEALTHY CELLS CAN. iF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO ADD TO YOUR REGIMAN, CONSIDER FENBENDAZOLE .

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 June, 10:12
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
Thank you, Christina for that fascinating information about exposing the body to a higher temperature. It is criminal what treatments the medical industry puts people through, when there are alternatives that are inexpensive, effective without ill side effects. She has extremely hot water from her hot water heater so she could probably just soak in her bathtub without buying a hot tub. I've been scalded by her darn water! She loves reading in the tub so I will definitely encourage her to take long soaks in a hot bath. Currently, she is getting a dose of Ivermectin daily along with 2 cups of soursop tea and 3 apricot kernels/day. Next month she will switch to Fenbendazole. Alternating the two each month.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
13 June, 02:47
Much love, prayers and blessings to you and your Mom.
🙏❤️🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 June, 07:11
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Thank you, IAM NJoy each and every prayer for my mom is appreciated. 😊💕

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 June, 08:46
Praying for your mom in Jesus' name that she be healed by these alternatives and may God lead her to get a second opinion if necessary.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 09:11
In response Every Time to her Publication
Thank you, Every Time. Each and every prayer is greatly appreciated. She won't get a second opinion. She likes this doctor. My prayer is that she gives the alternative treatments a chance to heal her without doing radiation, meds, chemo and/or surgery.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
12 June, 08:43
Praying for your mom.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 09:13
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
Paula, thank you for very much. 🙏💕

ECM Arizona @EM5793
12 June, 08:27
Sounds like a great healing regime - Sending love and prayers 💕🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 08:36
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
ECM thank you. I just have to convince her NOT to do any traditional cancer treatments. She just told me tonight she wouldn't be bothered having a mastectomy! I was shocked! I told her there is no way I would ever have a mastectomy. That surgery extremely severe. Knowing that there are alternative treatments that have eliminated cancer without ill side effects the choice is clear to me. I pray she sees the light before her doctor convinces her to do anything traditional/harmful.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
12 June, 08:07
Thank you Father for restoring complete health back to this beautiful soul 🙏🏻 Thank you for comforting her family and giving them all the strength to know she will be healed.
Sending you love and prayers ❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 08:17
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Phoenix Rising thank you for your beautiful prayer of which I am in full agreement, in Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name. 🙏 💕

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 June, 08:05
Sending love & prayers for your Mom🙏🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 08:19
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Nancy thank you. Each and every prayer is sincerely appreciated. 🙏😊💕

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
12 June, 08:04
Prayers for your mom & strength for you. 🙏🙏🙏

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
12 June, 07:58
Healing prayers going up for your Mother.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 07:59
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kathryn. 🙏😊💕

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
12 June, 07:52
Love and Prayers for Momma! She’s doing everything right…🙏🏻😘

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 07:55
In response Kel Que to her Publication
😊Thank you, Kel Que. My only problem is she is open to considering radiation and possibly surgery. Neither of which I believe would benefit her if she is following the alternative treatments. Please pray God gives her discernment and wisdom regarding dealing with the doctor's recommendations. 🙏💕

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
12 June, 07:48
Prayers for your Mom

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 07:49
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
😊I great appreciate each and every prayer. Thank you Kathy. 🙏💕

connie wright @cowri
12 June, 07:46
🙏👣🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 07:48
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank you Connie. 🙏😊 💕

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 June, 07:45
🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 07:46
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thank you Mike! 🙏😊💕