COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
12 June, 04:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 June, 07:43
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday following a biopsy. She started drinking soursop tea twice a day and eating 3 apricot kernels per day about 3 weeks ago. She also added a dose of Ivermectin per day. 🙏Please say a prayer for her to make a full and speedy recovery. This Friday she is meeting with the doctor to hear what he recommends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
31 July, 05:02
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Please be sure to get other opinions. Prayers for Mom.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Thank you, Raymond.

I want one just not connected to her primary dr., the referred surgeon or Einstein hospital. Not sure who I can trust.
05:11 PM - Jul 31, 2024
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
31 July, 06:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Keep reaching out. What state? Ask and you shall receive!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 July, 06:12 (E)
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Pennsylvania in western suburbs of Philadelphia