Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 June, 10:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
I gotta better idea.
We don't need crisis actors anywhere cuz we already got crisis everywhere.
How 'bout our Restored Republic & Treasury offer something like this for Folks with talent of all competent ages to Join Forces full-time under the Command of the Military, quit their stupid & pointless day jobs, and get busy fixing the country by helping get homeless off the streets, starting with Veterans and all kinds of other needs awaiting. This place needs a-fixin', and AMERICA'S GOT TALENT!
Just sayin'.
12:19 PM - Jun 10, 2024
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
10 June, 03:16
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
not to worry those things are already in the works. no one will go without. no one will want or need according to nesara.. think T would fail us?? full faith in that man... and yes it will take time and we are anxious to get it started.. keep the faith.. we are almost there. everyone will be taken care of but remember there are 344 million people to be taken care of...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
10 June, 03:21 (E)
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
I'm CHOMPIN' AT THE BIT!
And you're speakin' my language,
and I KNOW President Trump and our Valiant Military won't ever fail us. They already got us our Republic back!
Promises Made, Promises Kept!
Throw them gates open I rip-roarin' ready to go!