Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 June, 06:45
HOW THE HELL DID MY HUSBAND TOM
CONTRACT COVID?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 June, 06:52
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Tom and heal him completely from all that ails him. Please watch over Lydia and Tom during this trying time. Please Father, guard them with Your Holy Armor. Please give them love, strength, courage, peace, comfort, healing, and rest. Please make sure that Tom's doctors and nurses are reputable and give Tom the best care possible. I ask these things in Jesus' Holy and Precious Name, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 June, 07:08
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you! A beautiful prayer! πŸ’–

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈYou are most welcome. Thank you for the kind words. Please continue to let us know how things are going. I will keep you all in my prayers.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
01:56 PM - Jun 09, 2024
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it