Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
02 June, 12:11
This is a meme that a leftist just posted for me on X before she blocked me- She'll be one of the 5 percent that will never wake up. They don't even let you respond to them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
02 June, 12:14
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
MAGA!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
02 June, 12:23
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
How many times have I whipped up a great response to some leftists post, and then i get that pink writing that comes up and says they've blocked me. Dozens and dozens.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I also have been blocked by many. I laugh and say thank you God for removing people I’m not supposed to engage with. At this point it’s a war of good vs evil and in my humble opinion they’re choosing evil. Forgive them father for they know not what they do.
01:05 PM - Jun 02, 2024
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it