Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
01 June, 06:52
I have lost my sweet boy, Legend today.

There is no more pain and he is at peace.

I am numb walking in circles.
Nowhere escapes a memory.
If life offers graduation he made it!
No longer afraid.
No longer in pain.
Today I lost him at 1PM..........there is a hole left only he can fill.

I cannot believe he is gone!
I thought the future was so bright as he overcame fears!

Please pray I feel numb and lost.

WHAT AN IMPRINT HE HAS LEFT ON MY HEART!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
I AM SO SORRY.....their is no greater pain, imo.....I lost my Boy of 13 yrs a year ago......I still cry...but grieve the pain---it helps a little,,,,,all my love.....Robin
06:58 PM - Jun 01, 2024
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Robino in this post can reply
02 June, 09:54
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
I am sorry for your loss Robin!

They are an amazing gift of love from God!

Like people one cannot replace another or the place they imprint and grow in the heart. It is as if they forge a space just their own..none other can fill..
Right now is hardest because he is not in the daily routine but the love will never change. Like a good friend he could walk right back in and pick up as we left off but better..he will be well...in eternity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
02 June, 11:05
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
I was thinking about u today....the change in the daily routine is so hard....so I kept mine the same for the other 2 dogs.....I am so thankful that God gave me the opportunity to know the true love of a spirit/Dog....it truly changed my life....Be good to yourself and take the time to heal...no spirit/Dog can ever take the place of that fur-baby....But soon your love will be required of another spirit....I am thinking of u.....xx

01 June, 07:05
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
Thank you..my heart aches.

He hated to be apart from me. Where ever I was he was a step away.