Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
23 May, 11:51
A little too late

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Savy Someone @Savysomeone
24 May, 11:20
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
My husband and I were both fired for not getting the clot shot, we both are in healthcare. Fortunately for him, he could retire. I could not, so now I travel for work. Its better because I can decide what I will endure and what I won't, otherwise, I can decline the job. I will never go back to my prior institution, for all the money in the world. My hope is that they will have to recompense everyone that they fired.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
I thank you for standing up. I am in alternative HC. Holistic. We saw this coming. Mass chaos. They will pay as tue people are fickle and do not tolerate what is to come. A huge revelations of sorts. We stand strong and hold the line
12:33 PM - May 24, 2024
In response Savy Someone to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura -VS, click on at the bottom under it