Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Savy Someone @Savysomeone
24 May, 11:20
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
My husband and I were both fired for not getting the clot shot, we both are in healthcare. Fortunately for him, he could retire. I could not, so now I travel for work. Its better because I can decide what I will endure and what I won't, otherwise, I can decline the job. I will never go back to my prior institution, for all the money in the world. My hope is that they will have to recompense everyone that they fired.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
24 May, 12:33
In response Savy Someone to his Publication
I thank you for standing up. I am in alternative HC. Holistic. We saw this coming. Mass chaos. They will pay as tue people are fickle and do not tolerate what is to come. A huge revelations of sorts. We stand strong and hold the line

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 May, 11:18
if no one works there, they will lose patients

if they lose patients they will close

if they close facilities, they will go BK

Go Woke, then Go broke

you could not pay me to step foot in that nazi place, much less get me to work there

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
23 May, 02:52
If I was a nurse or doctor, the bigger issue to me would be what are people being exposed to? Either people are dropping or they are not. The injection is the cause or it is not and (Insert cause) is the issue. One cannot make a decision without this information, similar to the idea that if you cannot see what you are agreeing to (or not agreeing to) then you cannot make a decision. The deception, spell casting, and word salad trickery have to end for humanity to move forward.

23 May, 03:12
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
You would think that they shouldn't make a decision without knowing but unless they have a separate practice outside a hospital setting and don't have those privileges they are employees only and they know that they sold their souls to the money gods. The nurses have more balls than most of the docs IMO. They will all have to answer for their actions. Good and bad as we all will.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 May, 01:25
oh this is almost hilarious. Unbelievable.... OH you didn't comply so we let you go or you quit but now that you dont have to get a shot now...you can come back to work. The craziness in that statement is ludicrous at best.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 May, 01:07
SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

23 May, 02:34
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Agreed

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 May, 12:53
They are realizing that they are short staffed and nobody wants healthcare jobs these days, for good reason. If a health care company is understaffed, then those who are still employed, have high, exhausting workloads. The quality of care goes down. Liability goes up. Profits go down as elective ( high dollar) procedures need to be canceled or limited. The bottom line is loss of revenue, especially for the million dollar yearly salaries of the administration. It is ALWAYS about the money. I know, I was a hardworking RN and Nurse Clinical Manager for 50 years. I know the system and the way these healthcare corporations work. The whole healthcare industry and systems need to be dismantled and a patient focused, holistic and natural approach to wellness care needs to be adopted as the standard of care. 😇

Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 May, 01:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I worked the other end in medical billing/coding. I saw the incentive checks these doctors got, as well as the big pharma drug sellers/pushers and the lunches they brought in for us. I actually had a doctor from Lahey who got Celtics tickets and gave then to me because he wasn't able to make the game.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 May, 05:06
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
right on carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arba happihr @arba
23 May, 12:07
Kaiser Sux!
They did when I lived Hawaii
One size fits all approach.
Operated by the insurance companies.
Use their doctors or else.

23 May, 12:17
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Many facilities are out of fake monies. They will he closing down soon.