Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
23 May, 11:51
A little too late

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
They are realizing that they are short staffed and nobody wants healthcare jobs these days, for good reason. If a health care company is understaffed, then those who are still employed, have high, exhausting workloads. The quality of care goes down. Liability goes up. Profits go down as elective ( high dollar) procedures need to be canceled or limited. The bottom line is loss of revenue, especially for the million dollar yearly salaries of the administration. It is ALWAYS about the money. I know, I was a hardworking RN and Nurse Clinical Manager for 50 years. I know the system and the way these healthcare corporations work. The whole healthcare industry and systems need to be dismantled and a patient focused, holistic and natural approach to wellness care needs to be adopted as the standard of care. 😇
12:53 PM - May 23, 2024
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 May, 05:06
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
right on carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
23 May, 01:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I worked the other end in medical billing/coding. I saw the incentive checks these doctors got, as well as the big pharma drug sellers/pushers and the lunches they brought in for us. I actually had a doctor from Lahey who got Celtics tickets and gave then to me because he wasn't able to make the game.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 May, 01:26
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
It's a form of quid pro quo. Targeting decision makers for decisons in your favor. I saw it happen in the Electronics and Defense Industry too.

arba happihr @arba
23 May, 01:57
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
This seems to be the norm Corporate Sales Reps.
Gift giving for exchange for service.
Dirty Deems and they're done dirt cheap