Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Prayers please. I am sick of this fookin rat wheel, sick of the monthly bills. Not opening myself up anymore to even family sick of getting hurt by people. Other than that, I am just fine.
08:04 AM - May 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
21 May, 09:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Prayers Stephanie, you are a shining light, never forget that❤️🙏✨☀️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 09:16
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
TY as are all you patriots. WE WIN< regardless and that is ALL that matters. PRAISE GOD>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 May, 03:38

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 May, 02:19

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 May, 02:20 (E)
We're pretty much all in the same boat, Stephanie!
I feel what you're feeling!

Sending you prayers, blessings and much love! 🙏🕊💗✨

PAPA CADDI @RickN
21 May, 01:54
Prayers 🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 May, 02:24
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
Love this! 😀

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
21 May, 01:17
👇🌹💖

21 May, 01:36
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Powerful stuff!!! TY!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 May, 09:24
Praying

21 May, 09:25
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Ty DD, very appreciated!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 May, 09:22
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Stephanie. Bless her with love, support, strength, appreciation, financial independence, joy, and peace in her mind, body and soul. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

21 May, 09:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you sister!!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 May, 09:18
We’re NOT quitting right before the finish line.

NOPE! NOT FREAKING HAPPENING GIRL!

Do what you got to do to take care of yourself!

LEAVE ENGAGING WITH NORMIES TILL THE TIME, VERY SOON, WHEN THEY WILL SEARCH YOU OUT TO LEARN ABOUT THEIR WORLD.

Anons are like REALLY good bread…
CRUSTY on the outside, but soft & sweet on the inside.

Surrendering to the Lord’s timeline is the biggest victory we will ever have.

❤️ 🐑

Psalm 127:1

21 May, 09:32
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Powerful words!! Thank you fren. Needed to see that, great reminder!!!

arba happihr @arba
21 May, 09:15
Aloha😍
I believe this feeling is universal
Q said, WE would be begging for Trump to return.
I've been begging since 2020 😊

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 May, 09:13
Prayers!

Pink Totter @Totter
21 May, 09:10
🙏💖🙏💖🙏
Yep, right there with you!

21 May, 09:11
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Hang in there, I think I am gonna start praying against division. And love them more.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 May, 09:09
🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
21 May, 08:14
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

21 May, 08:10
My friend Stephannie said she is dealing with the same kind of things. Family some of the younger ones have a tendency to just contact when its good for them. We won't be around forever, their loss ultimately.

21 May, 08:06
Maybe I expect to much. Maybe folks are just rude and just care for themselves. One way or the other, I am not gonna keep on putting myself out there anymore.

arba happihr @arba
21 May, 09:18
Aloha
This is why were are here. 😊
The other people have lost their common sense for thinking for themselves.
Manner less and entitled
Imagine
Being stuck in a old folk home with these beings caring for us 😂
RUNNNNN