Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Electric-powered bus burned down within seconds.

People are literally sitting on ticking time bombs aka Lithium batteries on their so called magic carbon-free electric vehicles.
07:46 PM - May 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Angelo Kogins @DVS27972BAT
21 May, 06:41
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Whoever carries out these defamatory campaigns is not a patriot but an infiltrator.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 10:20
In response Angelo Kogins to his Publication
The guilty dog barks first...... again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 10:21
In response Angelo Kogins to his Publication

Only followers of this user (reset) can see their posts

21 May, 10:19
In response sum ting wong WWG1WGA to his Publication
The war is much older than 3 years
You do realize that right ?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
20 May, 08:14
Would any of you happen to know if electric bikes have the same type of batteries that can catch fire? My husband wants to get one. I told him about cars catching fire.

Pink Totter @Totter
21 May, 12:26
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Yikes, do a search on electric bike fires... yes, it happens.

21 May, 07:27
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
The scooters are the worst stay away -I wanted one until my wife suggested I research the fires

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
20 May, 07:53
While I so think that the Tesla vehicles were set up to fail (for whatever reason), that vid is a bit suspect as it's not CCTV, therefore recorded by people, so why did it pan round to the bus before it blew up?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 May, 07:52
Thank God there were no injuries. It sure filled the air with dark smoke as well. Thank God no businesses or buildings caught fire. E-cars burst into flames too, especially in an accident. 😲

chore Toke @choretoke
20 May, 07:50
😳Just Saying ❗️😏