Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Dear GOD, I am starting this day off in prayer. I pray for a healing for your children. I pray that you make things clear to us as right now we are confused as to who we can trust. I do know that I see people physically struggling to keep everything together and the stress is unbearable. Please Lord, end this madness. Strengthen us for whatever is to come. Guide us, comfort us, forgive us, support us. We're so tired Lord. I don't understand any of this. I really don't and I know that I should stop trying. I'm looking at all of this with a Mother's heart and I just want to stop everyone from hurting and suffering. I wish I could make everyone's pain go away. Why is it always the good people who die young and the good people who suffer? Please protect our Warriors saving children and who are fighting for humanity. Strike down the evil. Satan has ruled for long enough. Please hear our prayers. Amen.
12:40 PM - May 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 May, 11:24
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Amen and Amen!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Travel @369travel
15 May, 04:18
Exactly. End this madness. Nothing seems real anymore. The world is running on lies and destruction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
15 May, 04:08
AmenπŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•. Feel the same way 😒

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 May, 04:03

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 May, 03:53
In Jesus Christ's Precious & Mighty Name, Amen πŸ™πŸ’•

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 May, 03:53
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Michael Phillips @Crager71
15 May, 01:39
πŸ™ Amen

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
15 May, 01:01
πŸ™β€πŸ™