Godly Man @WWCUE
This is not me, it’s an example of me.

I’m sitting in a wood chair in the middle of a hay field in Kansas. The hay is freshly cut. I’m by myself. Hay smells good. Clover, I think.

There are many people pushing forward toward me in a line, like they use to fight before modern technology.

My directive is to love these people no matter what I do. They’re getting closer, with looks of anger and hatred on their faces. Scowling actually.

I sit patiently as they reach me. They spit in my face. They attack me verbally. Then they physically attack me with their hands. I bleed. Then they slowly cut me with their “knives”.

Slowly, I begin to bleed out. This brings them relief and eventually joy.

The Normie clan from Norkakaztan is pleased, and I did my part by slowly, defenselessly, allowing them to take my life.

End of movie.

WWCUE
04:38 AM - May 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Bubba Bashaw @Mortgagemaker
12 May, 06:45
In response Godly Man to his Publication
You are on Gods Plan - don’t screw it up! Stay strong - stay faithful to the ONE who promised eternal life! God will not let us down!

I have not paid any payments due this month - I’m patiently waiting for money: House pmt, , sons rent , 3 autos & boat. Collection calls hourly!

Plus … children’s mother died 7 days ago - happy mother’s day?

Work your hardest - communicate with God & know you are part of His plan. HE has long term plans - we only see short distance.

God Bless you - you are in my prayers! Keep me in yours -please!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396