Godly Man @WWCUE
12 May, 04:38
This is not me, it’s an example of me.

I’m sitting in a wood chair in the middle of a hay field in Kansas. The hay is freshly cut. I’m by myself. Hay smells good. Clover, I think.

There are many people pushing forward toward me in a line, like they use to fight before modern technology.

My directive is to love these people no matter what I do. They’re getting closer, with looks of anger and hatred on their faces. Scowling actually.

I sit patiently as they reach me. They spit in my face. They attack me verbally. Then they physically attack me with their hands. I bleed. Then they slowly cut me with their “knives”.

Slowly, I begin to bleed out. This brings them relief and eventually joy.

The Normie clan from Norkakaztan is pleased, and I did my part by slowly, defenselessly, allowing them to take my life.

End of movie.

WWCUE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubba Bashaw @Mortgagemaker
You are on Gods Plan - don’t screw it up! Stay strong - stay faithful to the ONE who promised eternal life! God will not let us down!

I have not paid any payments due this month - I’m patiently waiting for money: House pmt, , sons rent , 3 autos & boat. Collection calls hourly!

Plus … children’s mother died 7 days ago - happy mother’s day?

Work your hardest - communicate with God & know you are part of His plan. HE has long term plans - we only see short distance.

God Bless you - you are in my prayers! Keep me in yours -please!
06:45 AM - May 12, 2024
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mortgagemaker in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bubba Bashaw, click on at the bottom under it