Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
11 May, 03:53
😡😡😡

Vaccines are not tested against placebos because the harms would be too obvious. They are tested against other harmful vaccines.

Testing against a placebo would show how harmful and ineffective ALL vaccines really are.

https://icandecide.org/no-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
I've researched many vaccines for years now and the bottom line is:

ALL VACCINES ARE TOXIC, HARMFUL AND NOT NECESSARY.

I get SICK to my stomach every time I see the St. Jude commercials. How does America, the Richest Country in the World, have THE MOST cancer rates in babies, toddlers and young children? The PRIMARY REASON is vaccines. Also, when pregnant women are taking toxic prescription medications during the gestation period.

THIS IS NOT NATURAL, IT IS INTENTIONAL POISONING.
04:29 PM - May 11, 2024
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by afsocrob in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 May, 05:12
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Been releasing this info when the Internet got going. Holy Holy Crap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 May, 12:53
Most Vaccines.. not all
https://qagg.news/?q=%23%2...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
11 May, 04:56
It pisses me off too want to hear the commercials about St Jude when they have the cure and they keep collecting the money as they are part of the problem they are the ones also responsible for the death of many children.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 May, 05:42
In response James Dean to his Publication
AND tunnels under it.

Michelle Eschenfelder @Mooch357
12 May, 01:19
In response James Dean to his Publication
Yes, so true. I started researching every foundation that asks for money on TV. At least half are run by democrats. The others are into making money off of people.

St Jude ONLY gives 10% of all money they gather for patients. Another 10 for supplies and the rest goes in their pocket. I will never donate to a foundation without researching it now. Tey are all scumbags, so far