AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 February, 10:44
2 SUM IT UP
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
I posted a report from 2010-2014 on HCQ here. (I'm new, so no one read it) On page 4 was the wheel of all uses of HCQ including cancer. I posted on twitter almost a year ago and General Flynn started following me, in other words it's a significant piece of the puzzle.
11:12 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrishTweedy in this post can reply
Angel Grace @Tianshi
12 February, 11:27
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
In the future, if you can, you may want to provide the actual URL/link typed out so that folks can just click on. It's more difficult for a lengthy URL that has to be re-typed. Many of us have read these articles before, but worth sharing as much as possible for those just learning. True Pundit has quite a few eye opening articles about Fauci.
Here it is:
"DEADLY COVER UP: Fauci Approved Hydroxychloroquine 15 Years Ago to Cure Coronaviruses; “Nobody Needed to Die”
https://truepundit.com/dea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
12 February, 11:23
please repost. i took it for lupus for 36 minths. they had me on double recommended amount so after two years muscles got so weak couldnt walk. stopped taking and in three days i was fine. the double dose was err on doctor parts

12 February, 12:11
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
https://www.tandfonline.co...

On page 4 your will find the graphic I was writing about.

12 February, 12:13
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Prayers you are feeling better! A doctor friend who treats Lupus patients said not one of his patients got Covid.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 February, 11:22
Thank you for sharing that info! I'll definitely read about tgat hidden piece of info! So glad you are here!!!! I landed here after twatter purge- 7 accounts. I really like anonup! Lots of good friends, old and new!

jason adam @megamindmega
12 February, 11:15
Where is this report? I would like to read it

12 February, 12:37
In response jason adam to his Publication
https://www.tandfonline.co...

Go to page 4 to see the graphic.