AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 February, 10:44
2 SUM IT UP
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
12 February, 11:12
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
I posted a report from 2010-2014 on HCQ here. (I'm new, so no one read it) On page 4 was the wheel of all uses of HCQ including cancer. I posted on twitter almost a year ago and General Flynn started following me, in other words it's a significant piece of the puzzle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
12 February, 11:23
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
please repost. i took it for lupus for 36 minths. they had me on double recommended amount so after two years muscles got so weak couldnt walk. stopped taking and in three days i was fine. the double dose was err on doctor parts

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
https://www.tandfonline.co...

On page 4 your will find the graphic I was writing about.
12:11 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrishTweedy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trish Tweedy, click on at the bottom under it