2 SUM IT UP
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
10:44 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Inn Wonderland @Fidelio
12 February, 11:24
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
12 February, 11:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
12 February, 11:12
I posted a report from 2010-2014 on HCQ here. (I'm new, so no one read it) On page 4 was the wheel of all uses of HCQ including cancer. I posted on twitter almost a year ago and General Flynn started following me, in other words it's a significant piece of the puzzle.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
12 February, 11:23
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
please repost. i took it for lupus for 36 minths. they had me on double recommended amount so after two years muscles got so weak couldnt walk. stopped taking and in three days i was fine. the double dose was err on doctor parts

Angel Grace @Tianshi
12 February, 11:27
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
In the future, if you can, you may want to provide the actual URL/link typed out so that folks can just click on. It's more difficult for a lengthy URL that has to be re-typed. Many of us have read these articles before, but worth sharing as much as possible for those just learning. True Pundit has quite a few eye opening articles about Fauci.
Here it is:
"DEADLY COVER UP: Fauci Approved Hydroxychloroquine 15 Years Ago to Cure Coronaviruses; “Nobody Needed to Die”
https://truepundit.com/dea...

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
12 February, 11:09
True, this is a very disturbing fact. The MSM helped sell the lie😠

Law & Physics @physics171
12 February, 11:00

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
12 February, 10:52
Funny thing... I read several of his articles back in March 2020 from 15 years ago about using HCQ and saying it was not only the cure but the vaccine. and now fast forward to today and he is trashing it. I knew in my heart then that it was a sham.....

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
12 February, 10:49