USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
BREAKING: Recommendations from the Georgia State Election Board would require the state decertify Biden's 2020 election victory. The board is also recommending that outside election monitors be installed to run Fulton County's 2024 presidential election
05:15 AM - May 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 May, 09:10
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Four years later? Fook off!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
08 May, 06:27
In response USCG VET to his Publication
I love the fact Fulton County has highlighted the gross negligence of their voting officials, I saw this earlier and was grateful and then mad and then sad, because THIS kind of review should have not only happened but publicized in each State where there was the 10 PM shut down.

We ALL saw the cheating! But our MSM insisted we must not believe 'our lying eyes!'

Thanks for posting Fulton County's response, as some may not have seen it before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
08 May, 06:33
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Im trying, just so much news its hard to keep up with it all as i started a new job and im unable to read and or post throughout the day. Im barrely even on here anymore but i am i unload what i can.