I am Keri @Lionessheart
The cycle will repeat itself until I put my foot down and stop it! I wholeheartedly know it and the knowing is manifesting itself to my feelings now
I'm so tired frens, the weight I happily have been carrying is bothering me today.
Got energy to send my way, please do. It's a lonely road I'm on right now
02:35 PM - May 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lionessheart in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 May, 12:35
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Sending prayers for you to know the Blessing of Creator's Love and LIght always supporting you. At all times.
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’«

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
08 May, 05:54
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you Rita ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
08 May, 06:11
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Made a prayer for you to keep the strength during this lonesome road. I feel this same way. We’re not alone but we got each other.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 May, 09:01
Thank you all!!! You all helped me thru my night at work!
I appreciate all of you ❀️

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
07 May, 04:58
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’›

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 May, 03:48
Sending prayers, blessings and much love!
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
07 May, 03:48
Godspeed.πŸ™πŸ»

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 May, 03:43
I want you to know that I've been in the lowest places possible over the last seven years-times I honestly thought I couldn't go on...very, very difficult times indeed. I clung to God, literally, every second of every day. I white knuckled it to the point of emotional and physical fatigue, a spiritual desert-my anxiety out of control.

It's getting better and my best advice is feel your feelings, vent your anger and speak your voice. Pray, and we'll pray right beside you, don't walk alone.

Love and grace will find their way home to you, I promise.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 May, 08:58
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Thank you dear Michelle for sharing this with me! I appreciate you ❀️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 May, 12:36
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ’«

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 May, 03:24
God Bless you Keri, and your family/friends!!!

Prayer Sent!!! Energy Sent!!!πŸ’›

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

Pink Totter @Totter
07 May, 03:20
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Water Mark @Watermark
07 May, 02:55
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Par Nelli @Parnelli
07 May, 02:47
You're never alone ❀️

arba happihr @arba
Aloha😍
Sending healing energy to you
I wish you lived closer
I will share my energy with you.
I just got mine back😊
God blessed me😍
Ill bless you. 😍

I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 May, 08:59
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you! 😊

Stevie King @ShineBright9

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 May, 02:43
I am praying that the Almighty God refreshes your Soul

I pray He Re-energizes your body with 100 % healing from the inside out .. beginning this day

I pray He brings a great peace and a quiet calm into you and your atmosphere

I pray your mind settles and restoration begins in the chaos of your life

I pray God embraces you with a big ole embrace from our Heavenly Father

God Bless You Sweet Heart
I Love You Keti
🀍🌹🀍🀍

I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 May, 09:00
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Amen and love you too

Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 May, 02:42
You're not walking that road alone. Praying you find purposeful intent to move towards peace and prosperity. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 May, 02:38

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 May, 02:38
πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«