Deltas . . . . . . . .
1 banana

2 banana

3 banana

4 bananas

How the hell many more?

C`mon man it`s a joke right???

After all these years?
Guess someone has to believe in fairies.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
05 May, 06:43 (E)
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Last post I read from phae was...
Done in 30?
30 yrs?
But that's oooookkkk toooo cuz we love phae πŸ™„
Hugs πŸ₯°
Its ok for him to say what he wants tho and is still excepted πŸ™„ now all of a sudden gifs are offensive 🀣🀣🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
05 May, 11:39
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Phaeton was more phantom in my book.
A real fly-by-night.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
But but but ev1 loves him, he has freedom of speech, still welcomed with open arms πŸ™„πŸ₯°πŸ€£
I see ppl asking, where's phae? Come back phae! Yet I'm asked why I'm here 🀣he changes his mind all the time, that's ok but don't you dare 🀣🀣🀣
01:02 AM - May 06, 2024
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Parnelli in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
06 May, 01:21
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Bot, shill, larper, grifter, Q, scammer call `em what you like, they were all put here for distraction, all part of the re-set, to keep us occupied, meanwhile, desecrate your country, ship in millions of illegals and then use them against you so that you will accept ((THEIR)) terms, which will ALWAYS look more appealing than what you have.
Stitched up like kippers.