Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 May, 08:10
🔥 Must Watch: Chris Cuomo interviews Nurse Practitioner, Sean Barcavage, who was featured in the NYT article today about vaccine injuries.

During the interview Cuomo offers to share his doctors’ info with him since he is also suffering from a vaccine injury as well.

Disgraced Former CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo, Who Advocated for the COVID Vaccine, Publicly Admits for the First Time to Suffering from a COVID Vaccine Injury (VIDEO..
Disgraced former CNN anchor and vaccine pusher Chris Cuomo disclosed for the first time that he has been suffering from side effects he attributes to the COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 May, 09:44
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
As a nurse myself, I recognized immediately several red flags and knew I would never under any circumstances get this so called vaccine. Just the recommendations made by the CDC alone were red flags to me. Any nurse should have recognized that:
1. Mask wearing does not stop a so called virus and the decrease in oxygenation is harmful in a so called viral illness and harmful to the natural immune response.
2. Excessive oversanitizing weakens the immune response.
3. Isolation reduces herd immunity.
4. The natural immune response is best.
5. Fear tactics are never used in any pandemic or disaster, because fear/ stress responses weaken the immune response.
6. No mask should ever be put on a child because a child's oxygen reserves are much less than an adults.
7. Touch a mask multiple times causes an incredible amount of bacteria to the mask, which increases the risk of bacterial pneumonia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
05 May, 11:03
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Spot on and well said Carol. As a retired nurse also, those were the same red flags I saw. Most of friends, family, bought into it all. "Masks, the shot: I'd rather be safe than sorry" was what I heard, despite showing facts , articles & proofs like these. Sadly, many of those friends & family have passed now. I'm still unvaxed and unmasked, and a firm believer in herd immunity. Haven't had flu, or even a cold. I'm 75, and, still healthy! Have a great Sunday!

05 May, 01:30
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Same here Joyce! I too am 75 and very healthy. I know the benefits of a strong immune system. Nurses tend to have strong immune systems because our bodies have been exposed to all kinds of illness and diseases. That is how our immune systems are designed to work. Another HUGE red flag to me was when the push came to demonize and reject the value of our natural immune response. 😇

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
05 May, 02:05
I truly thought once people who had it and recovered would be acknowledged for natural immunity and when that did not happen I thought surely now people can see something else is afoot. I have never been so wrong in my life.

05 May, 02:10
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
It is mind boggling, and very sad. 😟Indoctrination and no common sense or critical thinking skills is quite evident. 😉

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
For some, but I think for others they were compromised somehow and forced to go along. This is how organized crime operates.
02:15 PM - May 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fight_for_Life , click on at the bottom under it