Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 May, 08:10
🔥 Must Watch: Chris Cuomo interviews Nurse Practitioner, Sean Barcavage, who was featured in the NYT article today about vaccine injuries.

During the interview Cuomo offers to share his doctors’ info with him since he is also suffering from a vaccine injury as well.

Disgraced Former CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo, Who Advocated for the COVID Vaccine, Publicly Admits for the First Time to Suffering from a COVID Vaccine Injury (VIDEO..
Disgraced former CNN anchor and vaccine pusher Chris Cuomo disclosed for the first time that he has been suffering from side effects he attributes to the COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
As a nurse myself, I recognized immediately several red flags and knew I would never under any circumstances get this so called vaccine. Just the recommendations made by the CDC alone were red flags to me. Any nurse should have recognized that:
1. Mask wearing does not stop a so called virus and the decrease in oxygenation is harmful in a so called viral illness and harmful to the natural immune response.
2. Excessive oversanitizing weakens the immune response.
3. Isolation reduces herd immunity.
4. The natural immune response is best.
5. Fear tactics are never used in any pandemic or disaster, because fear/ stress responses weaken the immune response.
6. No mask should ever be put on a child because a child's oxygen reserves are much less than an adults.
7. Touch a mask multiple times causes an incredible amount of bacteria to the mask, which increases the risk of bacterial pneumonia.
09:44 AM - May 05, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
06 May, 12:01
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
well....one other nurse who listened to microbiology in nursing school.. i cannot believe that so many didnt question anything but just followed orders from the god docs. a vaccine with no information brochure??? that should have stopped them all. but with that all said, we were programmed our whole lives (i remember the polio scam occured. i was young and my parents really didnt want anything to do with it but pressure was there so they did it to us. i know my dad watched over us because of that, for a while. congrats to you for seeing the light. question: did you have thoughts of what medicine was up to before all this happened but didnt quite know why or what it was? i did when in nursing school. i should have quit but i wanted to help people and in those days (early 60s) girls didnt have much choice and i didnt have money for college.. .. just wondering if other nurses had the same thoughts..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 May, 10:50
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Over my career I was bothered by the obvious change from caused based care to symptom based care. From teaching patients self care, nutrition, healthy life habits, to doctors just writing prescriptions. I was bothered by the long lists of medications patients were taking. I was extremely upset by arbitrary demands from agencies like the CDC and other regulartory agencies that pushed an agenda and "rules" that take nurses away from the bedside. I mentored many young nurses and saw a definite decline in critical thinking skills and clinical proficiency. I too chose nursing because our choices as women were limited, especially if you could not afford to attend a university. I would not change my original training however. It was invaluable to me as a young nurse. I personally think medical care must be returned to cause based, natural and holistic care. May God bless you richly for your service to those in your care during your career. 😇

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 May, 03:13
I told my Doc about #1 and she told me, "I know, they make us wear one!"

I told her I wasn't getting the shot, nor would I wear the mask!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 May, 02:01
and a child's has smaller airways - fewer alveoli - and weaker chest-wall muscles....

05 May, 02:08
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Exactly why proper oxygenation is so important in children. I even saw INFANTS with masks on. A mask can cause DEATH to an infant! Pediatricians should have been screaming their heads off about masking children!!!

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
05 May, 01:30
Me thinks that ole Chrissy Boy NEVER would have gotten the real vaccine. GITMO time, perhaps?
Also speaking as a nurse with 40 yrs experience, I was amazed at how I went from being the ‘go to’ medical person in the family to suddenly being so stupid that I didn’t know what I was talking about in a few short weeks.
Fortunately no deaths have occurred but RAPID mental decline.

05 May, 01:41
In response Tammy Lytle to her Publication
Same here Tammy, 50 years for me of Critical Care and ER nursing, and suddenly I did not know the " truth" of this whole scenario or so called "viruses" nor anything about natural immunity. I certainly did not understand mask wearing! Lol! I witnessed the wonder of natural immunity when working as the clinical manager in the ER setting. New nurses would get ill during the first 3 months of exposure. By the end of those 3-6 months of employment there would be a significant drop in work missed due to illness. Stronger immune systems were evident. 😇

arba happihr @arba
05 May, 12:52
Aloha Great message
Fact
HELLO closed eyed People
I wish you all the best of luck.
IT's time to open your eyes now.
So many beautiful loving caring beings
on Au have your back!
Thank you God!

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
05 May, 11:03
Spot on and well said Carol. As a retired nurse also, those were the same red flags I saw. Most of friends, family, bought into it all. "Masks, the shot: I'd rather be safe than sorry" was what I heard, despite showing facts , articles & proofs like these. Sadly, many of those friends & family have passed now. I'm still unvaxed and unmasked, and a firm believer in herd immunity. Haven't had flu, or even a cold. I'm 75, and, still healthy! Have a great Sunday!

05 May, 01:30
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Same here Joyce! I too am 75 and very healthy. I know the benefits of a strong immune system. Nurses tend to have strong immune systems because our bodies have been exposed to all kinds of illness and diseases. That is how our immune systems are designed to work. Another HUGE red flag to me was when the push came to demonize and reject the value of our natural immune response. 😇

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 May, 09:59
Absolutely....💯💯💯💯💯💯 Carol..!!!