URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
03 May, 11:35
I am not doing well.

the va healthcare system is not healthy

GIVE ME A GUN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 May, 10:00
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around @URBANSQUIRRELphotography . Please help her through whatever it is that is hurting and ailing her. Please keep watch over her and let her know how very much she is loved. Please give her courage, strength, healing, love, comfort, and peace. Help her through this trying time and keep her safe. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWe love you, Urban. Keep the faith. Give it to God and let Him handle the rest.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 May, 10:03
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
πŸ™ Joining you in full agreement with your beautiful and powerful prayer. In Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name, Amen. πŸ’•

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Raven. I am in agreement with yours, as well. It's beautiful.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
10:04 PM - May 04, 2024
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 May, 10:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you Tammi. πŸ’• 😊
πŸ™ May God Bless Urban Squirrel beyond measure.

04 May, 10:06
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈAmen and Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ