URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
03 May, 11:35
I am not doing well.

the va healthcare system is not healthy

GIVE ME A GUN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around @URBANSQUIRRELphotography . Please help her through whatever it is that is hurting and ailing her. Please keep watch over her and let her know how very much she is loved. Please give her courage, strength, healing, love, comfort, and peace. Help her through this trying time and keep her safe. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธWe love you, Urban. Keep the faith. Give it to God and let Him handle the rest.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
10:00 PM - May 04, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
05 May, 03:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
My beautiful fellow Texanโ€ฆ.
Thank you for the amazing prayers.
Going the plant
Wild flower seeds with gratitude.

The tears are cleansing my soulโ€ฆ
Prayers have helped to heal
my spirit.
I appreciate you.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 04:49
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธYou are most welcome, my friend and sister. I am so sorry about your friend. I am so glad that the prayers are helping with your healing. GOD is so good. He truly watches over us and keeps us under His protection and shielding. Tears are a wonderful thing. I cry all the time. Sometimes, I don't even know why. Just emotional I guess. I appreciate you too and everyone here. We have such a wonderful family here. God bless you and yours. Keep the faith. know you are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you, Urban. Hugs and much love to you my friend.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 May, 10:41
A beautiful prayer for Urban Squirrel. Urban has been a life and hope affirming force here. She has lifted so many of us up. Prayers for Urban Squirrel. Hang on we will lift you up as you have done for us!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’•

05 May, 06:06
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you so much. I appreciate the kind words. You are so right and I totally agree with you. We need Urban Squirrel here with us wholly and completely. So everyone please keep Urban in your prayers and let her know, how much she is loved and needed. We must keep going and fighting. No matter how tough and how hard it gets, we must keep going. Take some time for yourselves or step away for awhile, but after you get some rest come back renewed in GOD. He will be with us. He will be the one to carry us through. And we will continue to be here for one another and love one another. I love you all so much. You all are my family and I will continue to keep God's Word out there, to try to lift you all up and keep you comforted.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

amy lilley @amylilley
04 May, 10:05 (E)
Standing in FULL AGREEMENT with @DaughterOfGod and @Royalraven , and trusting in our touching and agreeing on your behalf @URBANSQUIRRELphotography , in His mighty and wonderful name๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿธ

04 May, 10:08
In response amy lilley to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you, Amy.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 May, 10:15
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Amen Amy ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Matthew 18:20 NIV

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.โ€

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 May, 10:03
๐Ÿ™ Joining you in full agreement with your beautiful and powerful prayer. In Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty Name, Amen. ๐Ÿ’•

04 May, 10:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you, Raven. I am in agreement with yours, as well. It's beautiful.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ