Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
04 May, 12:35
FlLYNN: GOES MENTAL

His 8 subpoensas

and claiming he wants to be Trumps VP

https://www.mind-war.com/p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
He serves the Delusional #HeavenRejects
He's a product of that 'sort of warped thinking'
Nonsense beget No Sense
- - -
btw I listened to EnterTheStars host about Trump and connected more w/ his thinking - at the 1.25 speed - the normal didn't work for me :)
The 'time' subject.
Looping is another topic the the vid host speaks to I shared w/ u = reminds me of the reincarnation ploy
03:04 PM - May 04, 2024
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
04 May, 03:26 (E)
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Not sure I get all the TIME travel stuff, but something quite weird.
I`m watching a very old, black and white series on TV (Budgie) (get it? he`s the bird that sings, like tweeting??)with a guy who used to be a singer.
Do you remember hearing the guy on the video talking about (19)58 and al lit`s connections?
Well, Budgie just says they need to go up to room 58, and the other geezer says"What? is London Bridge falling down"?
Talk about freaky!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
04 May, 04:09
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Creepy, I agree.
I'll ck out the tv series
'Tweeting' use to be Twitter
But now its X,
which goes w/ their bend thinking too & means something to them.
The kids song taught to hold hands and go in R. circle, and when saying 'all fall down' they did. Little did we realize what that meant, since we didn't know demons were behind it.