Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 News
DonaldTNews
·
20h
🚨BREAKING: Democrats are calling to redesign the American Flag to make it more inclusive.

What's your reaction?
08:06 AM - May 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
04 May, 10:00
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
04 May, 09:38
No

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
04 May, 09:30
I will burn that flag

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
04 May, 09:25
WTF? NOOOOOO

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 May, 08:58
If we have anything to do with it...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 May, 08:56
NO! We are not changing our FLAG!!!

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
04 May, 08:42
Stop screwing with OUR flag 🇺🇸 and the rainbow. 🌈 You have sullied both!

Rainbows are a symbol of unity, peace and harmony, but that is not what is going on here.

And, THAT, will NEVER be my flag. 👎⛔️🚫

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 May, 08:32
I’m going to skip rainbow flag on my bingo card and go for lightning bolt takes out D.C.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 May, 08:31
🙄🤦‍♀️😠👊

chore Toke @choretoke
04 May, 08:27
I DON’T F$&KING THINK SO🤨

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 May, 08:25
Satanist feel real comfortable in DC. In a America that will not fly!

connie wright @cowri
04 May, 08:23
I do NOT comply......

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
04 May, 08:12
Bullcrap NO!!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 May, 08:10
No.