Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
03 May, 11:29
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Been saying it for years now. Remember when I said this? Hey remember when I said that? Remember when I said I could show you proof but you didnt want to see? I remind them all every chance I get and its often. Not out of spite but to show them some of us actual search for and speak truth, we dont just flap our gums.. and we fooking archive EVERYTHING. Ive literally almost chased a dude out of a store with the very science I had printed off that he thought he knew and wanted to shove in my face...but he FA and FO with the wrong mfer. Per the cdc, per the who, per this study, per that study,per the nih, etc etc all printed off from his "science" sources that completely destroyed the narrative he was pushing..next thing ya know he was out the door, me following saying, Wait I thought you wanted to talk science???. Amazing what bringing(Showing Them) the Truth can do. Now a days people know, you bring up shit to me you better bring the receipts. I Do. No Fear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396