Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 April, 06:30
Almost up to the top, rising. WOOT> SO many fookin recipes you can make from a sourdough starter. I am so fookin excited I love endless possibilities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 06:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
proofing it right in the mixer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 April, 06:41 (E)
Love it! Man can not live on bread alone...Wanna bet LOL

My next endeavor is to get raw dairy and make my own cheese, butter, etc.
07:06 PM - Apr 30, 2024
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 April, 07:31
I have a mixer almost the same as yours...Same color....Use it all the time....They say that once you make your own butter you'll never go back LOL Love me some real butter...Never tried it but saw a guy make it in his blender and beat it forever and then took the curds and squeezed them in some cheese cloth...padded it into a block and put it in the fridge and it set up nicely! Good luck share with everyone how it turned out ! MMMM!