walker Fast @Fastwalker
28 April, 06:37
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Reminder

GRAPHENE OXIDE HIDDEN ON PILLS

The writing on these pills is not ink, it's graphene oxide. They are finding it in everyday products. Graphene oxide is a nanotech that reacts to 5G and electromagnetic frequencies. When I said we live on a death grid, I meant it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
28 April, 06:44
In response walker Fast to his Publication
They're poisoning us every way they can think of.

You need to detox every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 April, 07:25
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Started taking this several months ago.

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 April, 07:51
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Awesome, I've been taking it for almost 2 years now.

I've also been taking L-Glutathione for almost a year, ever since [they] started poisoning us with the chemical fires.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 April, 01:14
Never taken so many things, but we need these to beat the junk they shove at us. The oddest one is shilajit from the permanently frozen rocks in the Himalayan mountains. It’s a resin. The Bible mentions resins. It’s very smokey tasting. Thanks for your informative posts Mike,

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 April, 01:19
You're welcome Anuenue 😎

I have an entire cupboard full vitamins and supplements.

I recently started using celtic sea saly and manukah honey after reading about their amazing properties.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Ditto the honey and salt. We have so many we use those pill organizers in the large size. Do you listen to Barbara O’Neil? She knows all about these things. Her video about celtic salt really helped me because we were using very little. She said our drinking water ought to have a bit of salt in it so the water can easily enter the cells. Otherwise water doesn’t hydrate sufficiently! I need to learn a lot more chemistry!
12:58 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
30 April, 01:10
Yes, I saw the Barbara O'neal video, saved it actually.

I saw another video where the narrator explained how there are 3 types of water. The water that we drink doesn't necessarily keep us hydrated, hence the need for the celtic salt. The water that DOES keep our bodies hydrated is contained in vegetables like cucumbers and fruits like watermelon and cantaloupe.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 April, 01:19
That water does not hydrate is stunning. Fruit and vegetable water sounds so good. Juicing citrus regularly but not the others. More changes needed! My friend has a Dan Winters device that “structures” the water from his hose. He waters the garden and says everything grows better.