walker Fast @Fastwalker
28 April, 06:37
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Reminder

GRAPHENE OXIDE HIDDEN ON PILLS

The writing on these pills is not ink, it's graphene oxide. They are finding it in everyday products. Graphene oxide is a nanotech that reacts to 5G and electromagnetic frequencies. When I said we live on a death grid, I meant it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
They're poisoning us every way they can think of.

You need to detox every day.
06:44 PM - Apr 28, 2024
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 April, 01:45
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
So came across this just this morning. There has to be a reason why he would say this otherwise he may lose ppl on this. On TS & the comments are not good re this comment underlined.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 April, 02:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
"Dead" comm referring to Biden...or both him and RFK 🤔🤔🤔

He also says "FAKE"...looks like comms to me, but that's just my opinion.

arba happihr @arba
28 April, 08:13
Aloha
That is very good stuff 😍
Glad you shared 😊

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 April, 07:51
We take it too Mike! Anyone that has a Question should look it up for themselves! ❤️👍🏼🥰🙏🏼

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 April, 07:54
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Awesome, Bev 😁

AU has been soooooo helpful to me.

Y'all have been a Godsend 😎

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 April, 07:37
Bern taking that since covid came on the scene. 😇

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 April, 07:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Awesome 😎

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 April, 07:25
Started taking this several months ago.

Mike Anon @Mike314
28 April, 07:51
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Awesome, I've been taking it for almost 2 years now.

I've also been taking L-Glutathione for almost a year, ever since [they] started poisoning us with the chemical fires.