Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 April, 12:56
Dear God. This madness needs to stop! 😠

https://twitter.com/OliLon...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 April, 01:20
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
All created and manufactured.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I agree that these "protests" are being funded by Soros and none of it is organic. But the crimes (some students have been attacked, bullied, and prevented from attending classes on campuses, just like the Nazis did to Jewish students in WWII) and the craziness is real -- because it's being done by brainwashed puppets. So, while it is manufactured in a sense, to those dolts, they think it's real and are causing problems. Texas is handling it well. Go, Texas!! ;)
(A side note: One of the students said the goal was to create a revolution and turn the U.S. into a communist country. So, the Israel/Palestine thing might be just a smokescreen to them. Personally, I'm sick of the whole mess and wish the National Guard would drag their _sses away, plus suspension from the indoctrination camps, and that all these "universities" would crumble. The mind control has to stop. Just my 2-cents' worth. Ha. ;)
01:27 AM - Apr 30, 2024 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
30 April, 05:21
If you want to put time to analyzing a staged event, ask who benefits from the protest?

What has been the public reaction to Palestinian protests in last two decades?

I'd still give this stuff a wide berth

30 April, 01:38
Agreed. Aren't they really on the same team? One worships with a black box on their head. The other marches in circles around a black box.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 April, 01:42
No, they're not on the same team at all. The Jewish students are being harassed, threatened, attacked (in other videos). They are not on the side of the ones acting like Nazis.

30 April, 01:36
I'm a bit more jaded. I keep thinking of all of the false flag events with all of the acting going on. All the crisis actors and larping. Now they have rent a crowds. Then you have the people who always cry victim because it gains public sympathy and it justifies bad behavior. I trust nothing and honestly don't give these college demonstrations any attention. It's always the same people trying to pound on the war drums.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 April, 01:40
To me, it's too big of a movement to be a bunch of crisis actors. But they are paid. Most of them are indeed students at those universities who've been programmed to believe what they're doing is right. I don't understand how they could be so gullible, but they are, poor things. But I have no sympathy for them. Enough is enough. Had a couple of ultra-liberal professors in college. Sick of the madness. Hoping the sane students there will rise up and face the ones who are acting just like the antifa thugs.